Long Trip Home

FIVE days later

Heather's POV:

I hope this works. I still can't believe Langston cut me loose. After I gave him the best two weeks of his life. No, Heather don't play that. I see Langston rehearsing for tonight, the last show, with the others. I walk up to the side of the stage.

"Langston, can I please speak with you in private?" I put on the best sad face I could. He just looked at me like I was an annoying fly or something. I can't believe he's acting like this.

"What do you want Heather?!? Ain't you supposed to be in rehearsals?" he yelled.

"Don't yell at me! And no I'm not. My doctor said I cant dance for the next nine months" He just stared at me. Then he got it. He pulled me backstage where no one could see us.

"What the hell are you talkin' bout the next nine months?" He kept staring at my stomach. I laughed.

"That's right. I'm pregnant. With YOUR child. Two weeks tomorrow." I had a smug look on my face. This'll teach him to mess with me.

"That's not my baby Heather. It can't be." He started backing away like I had acid in my hands.

"You can't run from this Langston. You are the father of this baby, and you are gonna help take care of it."

"I don't believe you. We used protection every time. I was careful" His voice started to change. I know he ain't bout to cry.

"You weren't careful enough!" He buried his head in his hands.

" I want proof. A pregnancy test......."

"Done."

"...and a DNA test" he looked at me with disgust. He really didn't want this "baby".

"Uhmm....okay" where the hell am I gonna get a DNA test? Langston got up and walked from backstage. I really didn't think this through.

Langston POV:

(the last night on tour)
After the show, I decided to tell the guys about today. I really wasn't worried about anything or anyone except Arri. I couldn't lose her.

"SHE'S WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!" Julian looked like he had seen a ghost. "Man, I don told you about gettin with these girls without no protection."

"I know man, but I was careful. I used protection all the time." I looked at Jordan. He was the only one who knew about me and Arri. I wonder if he told her already. He had a shocked looked on his face.

"Man, what you gon do" DayDay handed me a bottled water.

"Honestly I don't even know. That might not even be my baby." I drunk some of the water. "I have to much to lose right now. I'm not ready to be a father, especially not a father to THIS child. I messed up real bad this time man" I got up and walked to my bed. I heard the room door open. It was Jordan.

"Man, how you doin'?"he asked. What kind of question was that? He sat on the bed across from mine.

"I don't know, man. I think imma lose her. Arri's the first girl that I've felt this way about. I don't want to hurt her. I knew I should've left Heather alone" I put a pillow over my face. " I just can't lose her. I care about her too much" I mumbled in the pillow.

"Talk to her" Jordan said. I took the pillow off my head and glared at her.

"I'm pretty sure she ain't gonna want to talk to me after she finds out."

"You never know. Arri's not like most girls. You said you don't want to hurt her. It'll be better if she finds out from you now than hear it from someone else later. Just talk to her man" He got up and left the room. He's right. I picked up my phone and dialed Arri's number.

Phone Convo:

Arri: hey babe

Me: uhm.. Hey you busy?

Arri: No. I'm just drawin'. Y wats up?

Me: I need to talk to you... actually I need to tell you something..

Arri: You know I can tell when you're hiding somethin'. You sound worried... wats goin on.

Me:"nothin'. I ....uhm.....I got........I'm having.........." I couldn't do it. I looked down at my watch. It was the G-shock Arri gave me before I left. I remembered what she said that day. "You might find someone on tour that you like better than me. What if I cant be that girl for you anymore?" She's gonna think I don't care about her anymore..

Arri: Laney, whats wrong your scaring me?

Me: Nothin....I'm just having a hard time going to sleep...I needed to hear your voice.

Arri: Aww.... for a minute I thought something was wrong.

Me: Can you sing to me?

Arri: haha, what would you like to hear Mr. Higgins?

Me: Can I hear.......More by Silk.

Arri: Boy what you know bout Silk

Me: Please, I know my old school

Arri: LOL well Silk it is

Arri stated singing. Her voice was beautiful I felt so calm when I heard it. I feel like a jerk now. My eyes started to sting. A tear escaped. I don't want to lose her. She's the first girl I've ever......loved

no
Arri POV:

Me: Laney?

Langston:....................

Me: Hello.........Is anyone there?

Langston:..................(snore)................

Me: Haha, Goodnight boo

I hung up the phone and put up my drawing things. I decided to call 'Nique.

???????: Hello?

Me: Uhm who is this?

????????: This is Chance. Who are you?

Me: My name is Arri. Where's 'Nique at?

Chance: She's in the shower

Me: Oh......How do you know 'Nique?

Chance: Oh......'Nique's my girlfriend

Me:.................................

Chance: Hello?

Me.............................."click"

TF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could ' 'Nique do this to Julian? He's gonna be heart broken. I have to tell him. He's my best friend. I doubt he'd believe me, he's so in love with her. I have to deal with this tomorrow. I turned off my light and went to sleep. Tomorrow's gonna be an eventful day