Put On Ya Big Boy Draws

Arri POV:

"Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit." was all I could think as I paced my room. I can't believe what just happened. Julian kissed me. I mean I know we're best friends but damn. I didn't know he wanted the goods. I love Langston, and he knows that. So why would he do that. Why would I do that. I mean. I did kiss back. Why is everything so complicated now.

I continued pacing back and forth, while playing with my fingers. I soon had someone knocking at my door. "I don't wanna talk now" I said as I collapsed on my bed. I layed there for a while until I heard my door open. "I said I didn't wanna..." I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Lil Sis!!!!" Madison yelled as I ran and jumped on him.

"Maddy, Oh my god. I missed you so much" I said into his chest as he hugged me. Me and Maddy were almost closer than me and Julian.

"Baby Girl how you been" he asked.

"Good. And you"

"Great. Heard you been here a while...."

"Yeah. Im sure Langston told you about everything that's happened" I said looking down at my feet. Laney tells Maddy everything. I looked back up and Maddy had a confused look on his face. Behind him was Langston shaking his head. I guess he did tell him anything after all.

"What you talking bout Arrielle?"

"Uhmm.. nothing. "

"Uhm, well I got to get goin so I'll see you later Sis" Maddy said as he gave me a hug and left.

I thought that Langston was goin to leave but he didn't. He just sat in front of my door witha big ass kool-aid smile on his face. I really wanted to tell him about what happened, but I know that that will have some major onsequences.

"Laney why are you still here?" I asked. He smirked ad closed my door. What was he doin???

"Give me a kiss" he said stepping closer.

"Umm, I can't"

"Why not"

"Cuz" he was gettin to close now.

"Cuz why" He breathed onto my neck. It sent chills through my body. Damn, the hings this man does to me.

"I...I..." I stammered " I kissed....I kissed" He moved his lips onto mine. I couldn't help it. Our lips began to move in sync, as his hands moved up my back. I felt lie a cheap whore. I mean, I just kissed one of his best friends.

"Lanston wait" I said pulling away from the kiss and taking a deep breathe. "......Julian and I kinda kissed...earlier" I waited for his reaction. He just looked at me blankly. "Laney please say something. Yell, scream, something" I begged.

"Do you like him" he mumbled, not looking at me.

"NO we're just friends who fucked up. It was random and didn't mean nothing" I explained. His face semed to soften.

"Well if that's the case then okay then. I'm cool"

"Really??" He was taking this suprisingly well.

"Yeah. And to prove it. Meet me at my house when he falls asleep. It'll only be me and you" he said as he winked and walked towards the door. Before he could leave, i stopped him.

"I still love you Langston. Even though we fight and argue alot, it doesn't change how I fel about you. And... I was wondering if you would be willing to give us another chance" Langston's face had shock and excitement on it.

"Hell Yea" he said picking me up in a hug and spinning me around. He was so childish.

"Haha. Put me down. You have to go remember. I'll meet you later" I said. He placed me back down and basically skipped out my room lol. I really love that crazy boy. He is love.