Pow Pow

Arri POV:

"...........you the one who don got a girl pregnant!!!!!" I just stood there in shock. Langston looked at me with a guilty look on his face. He didn’t even try to defend himself. I felt the tears escape my eyes.

"Arri ..I’m sorry....I...." he whispered to me. He reached for my hand but I pulled away. I can’t stand the look of him right now. I just want to be alone.

"I...uhm....think its best if we end this dinner early." I said barely above a whisper.

"That’s right. Everybody, raise yo asses up out my house. You aint gotta go home but you best be outta here." Julian directed everyone to the front door. I walked up to my room and closed myself in it. I felt so stupid. I just let the tears drop from my eyes. I heard the front door close. Then I heard a knock at mine.

"Go away Julian. I don’t feel like being bothered" I yell at him. The door opens and I see Jordan standing there. I wipe the tears off my face. " What do you want?"

"Can I talk to you?" he came and sat on the edge of my bed. I straightened my self up.

"Why? We have nothing to talk about. And if Langston told you to come up here a plead his case, well you can just leave right now because I don’t want to hear it" I go over to the mirror and put my hair into a messy bun.

"No, I actually came up here for you. How are you doin’?"

"Oh, I’m the happiest girl in the world. I just found out that my boyfriend got another girl pregnant. What more could I ask for." The sarcasm was heavy in my voice. I couldn’t help it. How else would I feel right now?

"Okay, point made. No need for the sarcasm." he looked a little offended.

"Sorry, I’m just in a horrible mood. I can’t believe he did this to me" I came and sat down next to him. " I thought he cared about me. I should’ve known that he would break my heart" I felt the tears on my cheeks again. I could barely see through my eyes. I just let them flow freely. There was no holding them back this time.

Jordan POV:

I hate to see her like this. She seems so broken. Now she’s crying because she IS broken. I have to do something.

"It’s gonna be alright, Arri" I hug her and rub her back. I can feel her tears on my shirt. She starts to calm down a little. She pulls away and has this little smile on her face. " There’s that beautiful smile. See you feel better all ready," I get a laugh from her. I ‘m glad I made her feel better. Her phone starts to ring and I see that frown pull on her face. I already knew who was calling. "Just talk to him." I get up and start walking towards the door, but she grabs my arm.

"No....stay" I walk back over to the bed and she answers the phone.

Langston POV:

I have to talk to Arri. I can’t believe she found out like that. I should’ve told her from jump. I dialed her number. Hopefully she answers. The phone rings five times. She answers on the sixth ring.

"What Langston?"she hissed. She mad. She only calls me Langston when she’s really serious or furious with me. Any other time she’d call me Laney.

"I know you’re mad, and I’m sorry. I should’ve never hooked up with her. She didn’t mean anything to me. I Love....."

"No save it Langston. Don't you dare say those words cause I know you don't mean them."