Im Feeling Some Type of Way

2 days before school Starts

Langston POV:

I'm on my way from the studio when I get a text from Arri. I haven't talked to her in a while since I got back with Asya.

Text convo:

Arri: Can you come pick me up? Juju on a date and my tire flat *ArriQu33n*

Me: Yea. Where you at?? >datniggahlangston

Arri: At the mall. Hurry cause it gettin dark out here *ArriQu33n*

Me: k on my way >datniggahlangston

End of Convo

I put my phone up, got in the car, and drove over to the mall. Halfway there I got a call from Asya. When I pulled up to a stop sign, I answered it.

Phone Convo:

Me: Hello

Asya: Hey bae. Wat you doin'

Me: Nun much just bout to run some errands

Asya: Well Imma be stayin at India house tonite so dont wait up for me

Me: okay

Asya: well that's it bye

Me:...(click)

End of Convo

I pull up to the mall. It's already dark out. I see Arri sittin on the curb with some shopping bags. I drive the car up to where she is and honk the horn. She quickly races over to the car. She has the weirdest run ever. It's so cute tho. When she opens the door, she throws her bags in the back seat and sits in the front. I pull off from the mall.

On the way back to Julian's house, the ride was quiet. I glanced at Arri and saw that she was playing with her phone. I've never seen her this quiet. I turned on the radio and Beez In The Trap by Nicki Minaj was playing. She started rappin along.

"I beez in da trap. Beez, Beez in the trap. I beez in the trap. Beez, Beez in the trap. Man, I been did that. Man I been popped off. And if she aint tryna give it up. She get dropped off......." she was so into the song. She started grinding in her seat. I started laughin' at her. She look at me embarrassed. "What??" she chuckled.

"You. I never seen you act like this before" I turned off of the highway. "It's cute"

"Thanks," she mumbled. She went back to playing with her phone but she had a smirk on her face. I miss this. I miss talking to her.

"So what did you buy today?" I nodded back to the bags in the back seat. When I asked this she almost jumped out her seat to get the bags.

"I bought hella stuff today," she started rambling through the bags. " Look at this.....aint it cute" she pulled out this teal and silver letterman jacket with the letter A on it. " And I got the last blue-green one that the had in stock."

"That a bomb ass jacket," she started showing the rest of the clothes and shoes she bought, including 3 custom made snapbacks with her name on them. I looked on the passenger floor and saw that she didn't go through one of the bags. " What's in that?" I asked as I pulled up on our street.

" It's just stuff," I saw her cheeks turn red.

"What kind of stuff?"

"Special stuff" she pushed some of her hair behind her ear and started reorganizing the other bags.