Sleep Tight

Melody POV:

As I was walking tomy car, I bumped into this chick. I think it was Arri, but it was too dark to tell.

"Sorry" I said as I bent down to pick up my phone that I had dropped.

"Yes you are" the chick said. That was definitely not Arri. She scoffed and walked away. Well damn -_-. I was just tryna be polite. I could've kept that shit movin'. I walked to my car and as I was about to open the door, I noticed a note on my windshield.

"What is this?" I said to myself as I looked aroud the parking lot. Nobody was around. I opened the letter and read it.

Mellow Yelleow,

Change of plans. Meet me at this location tomorrow afternoon. Dress nice and dont diappoint.

157 Woodland Ave.

Love,

Anonymous

I closed the letter and stuck it inside my bag. Obiviously, anonymous was Frank, but what did he mean by change of plans. Guess I'll find out tomorrow. I got in my car and drove away.

Arrielle POV:

Julian was acting pretty weird on our ride back. Every now and then, I would catch him looking at me in the car,but he wouldn't say anything

"You know...we don't spend alot of time together anymore, Arri" he said as he turned onto our street.

"Juju, we live together. We see each other all the time" I said flatly. I was too busy textin Rashad and Langston. Rashad was asking me about my day and talking about our date tomorrow. He was being relly sweet and understanding about the whole Langston situation today.

Speaking of Lagston, he's ben trying to get me to spend the night with him. He CLAIMS tat he has a surprise for me, but I doubt that.

"I know, but we don't do alot together anymore" Julin said, snapping me out my thoughts. "We're supposed to be best friends and hang out all the time"

Why do you all of a sudden want to hang out with me? Don't you wanna go kick it with Khori?" I smartly stated.. I seen his facil expression change.

"Khori and I aren't really together anymore." he said. I instantly felt bad about bringin it up.

"Julian I'm so sorry. I didn't know. What happened?"

"We just grew apart.....no hard feelings tho" I gave him a pouty face and just looked at him. "Why you maki that face?"

"Aww, we're both single. We're the lonliest best friends ever. We can't ever stay in relationships long"

"What do you mean 'single'. I thought you was datin Rashad."

"Nah, we just kickin it"

"It did't look that way earlier" he joked.

"OMG, why'd you bring that up. I wasn't in my right mind" I know I was blushing hard now.

"I know. i smelled the LOUD on you. Whe'd you start smokin that stuff."

"I don't do it all the time, that was just my second time. I was a lil' stressed"

We pulled up to the house and we both got out and walked in the house again. Mrs. G was out on acation, once again.

"You know what Juju, we should have a slumber party, just the two of us. It'll be fun"

"Okay well Imma go change. Meet you in the movie room" he said as he walked upstairs into is room.

I sat my things down by the door and walked into the kitchen. I went to the fridge and pulled out some snacks that we would need for tonight. Ben ad Jerry's, Cheetos, popcorn, Skittles, Starbursts, Twizzlers, Laffy Taffy's, and more filled my hands. This was going to be a fun night.