Oh My..

Langston POV:

My big bro Madison had come home for the weekend. He's been away at college for the past year. I wanted to surprise him by having Arri come over, but she was just texted me and said that her and Julian were having a "slumber party" tonight... TF!.... Anyways, I told her that I was gonna stop by later on then with her surprise.

'What's good Lang" Madison said as he came in my room and sat down on my bed.

"Nothin much. Wanna stop by Julian's with me . Someone's there that you might wanna see" I teased. When it came to Arri, Madison was worse than Julian. He saw her as kind of the little sister that he never had. When we were younger, he would always take up for her and basically showed favortism.

"Yea. Imma roll through. J owe me 5 dollars"

"Man. he owe me money too. He needa stop making bets with people" I said. I walked into my closet and put on a black beater with my red RGOKY sweatpants and some old sneaks.

"So where my neices and nephews at?" Madison said.

"What you mean nieces and nephews?"

"Lang you know how you are. I know you don got some ratchet hoe pregnant. So is it?"

"Man, I aint got no bitch pregnant. I'm careful with my shit man" I said as I texted Arri that I was on my way.

"Good...I just know that I'm glad you got off that Arrielle fixation you had."

"Why did you never want us to get together. Ever since we were young, you tried to keep her away from me... i remember the time when we went to Six Flags, and you basically forced Julian to sit in between me and her." Madison was unbelieveable. He never liked the idea of Arri and I being together.

"Because..." he said raising up off my bed " everyone knows you have that player mentality. You couldn't truly committ to a girl even if you wanted to. I know you my lil brother and all that, but she's basically my sister, and I don't want you playing her like you do other girls. She's too good for that... Honestly... she's too good for... you" I couldn't believe what Madison was saying. Did he not care abou how I was feelin'. Like seriously.

"Just forget it. Let's head out" I said leaving out the room without looking at him. That was a shitty conversation.

Julian POV:

"Arrielle Giana Washington, put down the whipped crem and back the hell up" I said. Earlier I accidently sprayed the whipped cream in her hair, and now she wants revenge.

"No Julian because you did that on purpose"

"No I didn't" I said backing up.

"Oh really... So why do you still have the can in your hands, hmmm" I forgot to get rid of the evidece, damn.

"Look.... lets just call a truce" I felt myself hit the wall.

"Oh hell no... and now you aint got nowhere to run" she said. Next thing I know, we wrestling on the couch for the can, and both of us are covered in whipped cream.

I managed to turn over on her and point the can down. She frowned, knkowing what was about to hppen next. I gave a cheeky grin.

"Now that you've calmed yo hyperactive ass down" I started. She rolled her eyes but smiled. " You have two choices. Either you sit here and take the cream in the face, or we can get up, wipe off, and do the kiddie make up"

"Julian, we're too grown to be doin the kiddie make up" she said kissing her teeth.

"Well then, you gon take this cream in yo face like a lil bitch" I joked.

"Okay, okay. I'll do the kiddie makeup" she said giggling.

We both got up and sat crissed cross in front of each other on the floor. We haven't kiddie made up in forever.

"You ready???" Arri asked. She seemed a bit off about the whole thing. Honestly I was too.

"Uhm, yea. You scared?"

"Pssh....me....no" she said uneasily.

"Oh well me neither"

"Let's just do it okay" she said making her face like a blow fish. I did the same to mine. We both closed our eyes and leaned in. Then we made up.

Initially, it was a little peck on the lips, but there was something more there. At least for me it was. Before she could pull away, i cupped her face and pulled her closer, deepening the once innocent kiss. Surprisingly, she didn't shy away from it.

Skimming her bottom lip with my tongue, she parted her lips slightly, and allowed me entrance. As both out tongues explored forbidden territory, I moved my hands down to the hem of her shirt. Breaking away for a split second, she let me pull it off. Not taking the time to admire her, I smashed my lips back into her and pulled her on top of me as I laid back. Placing gentle kisses from her mouth, to her jaw, cheek, neck, I reached her breasts. Removing the left one from her bra, i placed small kisses around it, sucking occasionally. Arri's barely audible moans kept me goin. I knew we weren't suppose to be doing this but I cant stop. I won't.

"DING DONG. DING DONG."

We pulled away when we heard the doorbell ring. We were both breathin pretty heavily by this point. We just stared at each other while the rings turned into knocks.

"Julian, what just happened...I...I...."

"I know. I don't know how and why... but I know that I kinda.... felt something"

"I did too...... but we can't do this" she said getting up pulling back on the shirt that I managed to pull off her.

"Do you wanna talk about it"

"Not really" she said walking off upstairs. She stopped at the fifth step, running her hands through her hair. "But we have to. So maybe later" she said before disappearing up the steps.

I walked to the front do and answered it. It was the last niggah I wanted to see right now. Langston.