School 10

DayDay POV:

"Day just drop it"Lexi hissed. She rolled her eyes and walked off towards the girls locker room to get ready. She's been very moody all day. Everytime I ask her about it she'd snap. I walked up the bleachers with the rest of the guys.

"Man what wrong in paradise??" Julian asked.

"I don't know. Ever since last period Lexi been flippin out on me, and to make matters worse, she won't even tell me why."

"Damn, everyone having issues today" he said. I looked at him and he had a frown on his face.

"What's up with you and Khori man" I asked. He rubbed his face and sighed.

" 'Nique came over to the spot the other day man"

"Wait, was Khori there?"

"Nah, but Nique said she wanted to talk so I didn't see a problem with it. At first I was a little surprised that she even came. I mean she was the love of my life a few months ago and she played me, but I didn't hate her ass anymore, so it was like whatever."

"What happened?" I had a feeling this story was gon take a dangerous turn soon.

"Well I got to tell you what happened before that..... So Me and Khori been growin' apart lately. She's never around, she doesn't want to kick it no more. Today we were fine but not until like the end of the day. And she been hanging out with this nigga lately. Found out his name was James. They always textin and on the phone."

"You think she steppin out on you???"

"It all seems to come to that. I don't want to believe it, but then again, I would've never thought 'Nique would do it either, but see how that turned out. Well I confronted her about it, and she turned the fuck up. She was yellin and askin why I'm all in her business and shit. Like what the fuck kinda answer is that. Ever since then we been arguin' over stupid shit. I gotta tell you man. I'm not happy with her no more It shouldn't be this hard. I'm tired of fightin"

"Damn......so what happened with Nique??"

"Well we talked about what happened. She said that she was confused because she loved both of us . Some shit like that. Well we just kicked it for the rest of the afternoon, but somehow we ended up kissing."

"You tell Khori?"

"Hell naw, I aint tell her. It doesn't matter anyway, I don't want Nique and I think me and Khori comin' to the end."

"You sure bruh. You both put a lot into this relationship, yall just can't quit now" I said. He just stared off in to the distance.

After hearing about Julian problems, I started to think about mines. I wonder why Lexi's snapin on me today. It was all cool with us until the end of the day. I was up in class textin my niggah Austin. We was plannin on havin a Halloween party in the next couple of weeks. He was comin up with some off the wall, funny shit to do. So every now and then Lexi would look at me with the evil eye. But it went to a whole other level when she walked out of class. Lexi never walks out of class.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I seen the gym doors open. It was Arri. She was smilin, so I guess here and Lang cool. Again. She waved to us and started walking up the bleachers.

"Whats up Fools" she said to us. We all said our heys. I looked to the left and seen Julian looking at her in a funny way. I had to do a double take. I knew what that look mean. Every bro knows what that look means.

"Arri I'm sorry for what I said earlier" Julian told her. She just looked at him like she really didn't care. But not in a bad way. "I never meant to hurt you"

"It's okay Juju. I forgive you" she said as she bent over and hugged him. I noticed that his hands we right at the top of her ass. Best Friends hands don't go there. She pulled away and went to the locker with the rest of the girls. I turned to Julian and gave him a look.

"What??" he said when he looked at me.

"I'm just gonna say this. That is your BEST FRIEND... Your GIRLFRIEND'S friend... And most importantly LANGSTON'S EX- GIRLFRIEND and LOVE OF HIS LIFE.... Whatever you're thinking is not gonna end well" He just kissed his teeth and watched as the girls entered the gym. I know for a fact that Julian doesn't take bad relationships well, and that he'll latch on to whoever is there for him at that time. I just hope he takes my warning, and don't do anything stupid.