Caught Up

Langston POV:

I woke up with Arri in my arms. What the fuck happened last night? I tried to slowly slide from around her. She moved a little but I managed to get free. She looked so beautiful sleeping. I walked into the kitchen and saw Julian and DayDay eatin. They were talkin about the movies from last night. I don't know what I was thinkin'! Why did I cuddle with Arri last night? I mean Asya is my girlfriend, but being with Arri doesn't feel like work like it does with Asya. I mean we just click. I don't even know if me and Asya are together right now. We had this big ass argument before me and the boys went to pick up Arri from the airport. Sometimes I wonder why I'm still with her.

"Langston, my niggah, pay attention!" Julian yelled.

"Niggah I am," I yelled back alittle confused.

" Man no you aint. I betchu thinkin bout Arri right now, aint you" Day Day said.

"Yeah man, I saw how yall was all cuddled up this mornin, wat up with that man?" Julian asked.

" Man I don't even know. It just happened."

" Well, you better be careful. You know how crazy Asya get. I don't want Arri to have to whoop that ass" Julian joked but with a serious look on his face.

"Man, yall still go out" DayDay asked. I just shrugged. To be honest, a niggah really didn't give a fuck. Asya was always accusin me of be unfaithful, but everytime I see her hugged up with another niggah, I couldn't say shit. Naw, I don't work like that.

" Goodmornin' everybody" A voice said from the doorway. We turned around to see arri leaning against the door frame.

" Mornin' Ugly" Julian said. She lightly chuckled and made her way to the table we were all sittn at.

" So what we doin today?" she asked.

"What you mean by we" Julian said. " Us three are goin to the studio today. ou gon have to find some thing to do by yourself."

"Forreal, yall just gon leave me like that! Whateva, I'll just hang at the mall."

And with that said she left the table to go upstairs. Imma invite her to join us. I mean we need to talk about yesterday anyways, cause I don't know whats goin on anymore.

********************************************************************************************************************************** ***

Arri's POV:

I can't believe they want to just leave me. What ever Imma do my own thang today. Forget them. So I decided to take a shower

and do my normal hygiene routine. I put this on and did my hair :[polyvore] . When I finally got ready to leave, my phone started to ring I did'nt recognize the number, but I still answered it.

^Her Iphone

Phone Convo:

Me: Hello?

??????: Wats up 'ma, Dis Devon.

Me: Oh, hey Devon. I ain't seen you in a while. How you get my numba?

Devon: Damn, a niggah can't have yo numba

Me: Yeah you can but I didnt give it to you

Devon: Well if you must know my mom got it from yours

Me: O. (my mom always given out my info to everybody. She cant keep nothin to her self. Dang!!)

Devon: So wat you doin today??

Me: Nothin really. I was just about to head out to the mall. Why?

Devon: I wanted to come kick it wit you 'ma. Wanna?

Me: Sure. Meet me at the mall in bout 15 min okay

Devon: thats wazzup. i'll be there. we got some catchin up to do girl

Me: Sure do -I chuckle- I see you ther bye

Devon: iight.

End of Convo That was kinda weird. Why does Devon wanna hang with me all of a sudden? I mean we were never good friends to begin with, but he is the first none ranger that I can han with out here. I don't know where any of my old friends are so this might be nice. I'll finally have outside friends to talk to now. I finally got finished gettin dressed. I grabbed my bagg and walked towards the door until I heard somebody call my name.

"Arri!!!!" I turned to see Langston runnin' up behid me.

"Yeah" I said.

"Damn" he said staring at me " Oh...ummm... I just wanted to know if you wanna come chill with ya boys at the studio today?"

"Oh sorry, but I got plans" I said as I quckly turned around and left out the house. I got in my Ford Mustang and headed to the mall to meet Devon

Langston POV:

I just stared at the door after Arri left. Who the hell could she possibly have plans with?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~