Partay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi POV:

It’s been two weeks since the guys left and Arri and ‘Nique have been acting weird. The day after the guys left, we were all supposed to have a girls day out. I had called Arri the night before but she said she didn’t feel well. She’s been flaking out on us a lot. I called DayDay and asked if he talked to her. He said she calls all the time, but only he, Julian, and Jordan talk to her. He thinks Langston is avoiding her for some reason. I’ve never seen Arri like this, something’s up. So I decided to go see her. I drove to Julian’s house and saw her car in the drive way. KNOCK. KNOCK .KNOCK.

"Arri, open up it’s Lexi" I heard someone walk to the door. When the door opened, I hardly noticed Arri. She looked the same but something was off.

"Hey Lex. Watssup" I could tell she really didn’t care. I walked in the house after Arri.

"Arri, girl I’m worried bout you. Wats wrong?"

"I don’t know what your talkin’ bout. I’m fine. I ‘ve just been a little sick lately." I looked at her. She did look tired. I let it go. " You feelin’ better?"

"Yea" she grabbed a carton of ice cream out the fridge and started eatin it. "Why?"

"Cuz we goin out tonight. You, me, ‘Nique, Asya, and Khori. Devon’s havin’ a party, and I now it’s gon be hot. So you up for it?"

"Uhm.... I don’t know?" I’m a little skeptical of going to a party with Asya. I mean, I am part of the reason her and Langston broke up.

Arri POV:

"Why not??????" Lexi whined. I couldn’t say no to Lexi while she like this. She looks like a lost child. I gave in.

"Okay, I ‘ll go" She nearly hugged me to death. " Lexi, I’m dying here"

"O sorry. I’ll come back in about two hours" I watched as Lexi skipped out the house and left. That girl is one of a kind. I put the ice cream up and went to take a shower and get ready. This gon be one crazy night. I wonder how the guys are doin’.

Jordan POV:

The Rangers and I had just finished with our Seattle show. Being on tour with your friends and performing for the fans is great, but I really miss being in LA. I was the first on the tour bus since the guys stayed to talk to fans. I sat in the little booth and listened to my I Pod. I decided to text Arri.

Text Convo:

Me: Wats good Arrielle Giana Washington )AirJordan(

Arri: Boy y u usin’ gov’t names?? *ArriQu33n*

Me: No reason. Wat u doin’ )AirJordan(

Arri: Bout 2 go 2 a party with da gurlz *ArriQu33n*

Me: ??? Party )AirJordan(

Arri: Devon’s *ArriQu33n*

Me: O we jus finished up our Seattle show. Guess wat... )AirJordan(

Arri: Wat *ArriQu33n*

Me: We cut two cities from the tour. We gon be comin back in 4 days )AirJordan(

Arri: Forreal! OMG!!!!!! :D *ArriQu33n*

Me: Yep. Nd Julian told me bout the party yall was plannin’ )AirJordan(

Arri: Yeah. It was supposed 2b a welcome back|bday party. I guess we can jus have a welcome back dinner now since yall comin early *ArriQu33n*

Me: Nd now that we ave extra time we can begin recordin’ that song )AirJordan(

Arri: Fo’sho LOL. I really like the beats and I already finished my parts. I think this song gon’ blow up forreal *ArriQu33n*