3. The Shorts

Y/n's POV:

I told my mom that I made some friends and that I was going to hang out with them, obviously not mentioning that they were boys because she'd be up my ass if she knew. Klitz was the driver and I sat in the passenger seat. Matt and Eli in the back.

'Dibs picking the music.' I shouted.
'Klitz where are your CD's?'

'In the glove compartment.' He mumbled, while fiddling with his glasses and looking at himself in the mirror. I opened the glove compartment and I couldn't believe how many CD's he had.

'Oh my god' I said, flicking through them all. 'Joy division, The Cure, The Smiths, Mac Demarco, Eyedress'

'BOWIE' I shouted with wide eyes, picking up his Bowie At The Beeb album. 'KLITZ! Your music taste literally could not be any better.' He smiled at me and turned around to Matt and Eli.

'Told you my music taste isn't dog shit.' He said tauntingly waving his finger in their faces, deserving an eye roll from Eli.

I put the CD in the player skipping to Queen Bitch. Yet again Eli rolled his eyes, I sat back in my chair looking out the window as Klitz drove to Matt's.

I heard Klitz really quietly mumbling along to Starman. I looked over and he was tapping his fingers against the wheel, a face of concentration.

I looked back down at his hands which are strangely masculine considering his slim figure. Watching him drive I found him quite attractive, thinking about it he was actually really cute.

We eventually made it to Matt's. Matt led the way, quickly shouting hi to his parents and went up. I was behind him, Klitz behind me and Eli behind Klitz.

Klitz's POV:

I walked behind y/n going upstairs I watched my feet as I walked, then Eli hit my shoulder and shook it roughly before pointing upwards. I looked up and saw y/n above me, her skirt angled so I could see the bottom of her ass and her baby pink lacy thong. My face burned bright red. I instantly looked straight back down to my feet then ran up the stairs a little more covering y/n's ass from Eli's stare.

'Dude move' Eli said silently shouted with gritted teeth, trying to pull me backwards slightly but we reached the top of the stairs thank god.

Y/n's POV:

'Nice room' I said to Matt running over to his gaming chair so no one else could sit in it.

His room looked exactly how I would expect it would look. He had green and white tartan wallpaper with a dark blue tartan bedspread to match. There were college flags on the wall which made sense, i've barely known him a day and I already saw that he seemed pretty obsessed with getting into Georgetown.

He also had a gaming chair obviously which was parked up in front of his desk which sat next to his window. His room was very simple, but cute.

Eli went and jumped onto the bed, Matt sat on the bottom and poor Klitz was left to sit on the floor.

'So what do you guys usually do?' I questioned while spinning in Matt's chair.

'Shut up Eli.' Klitz said instantly.

'I DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING.' He replied defensively.

'I know exactly what you were going to say.'

'What are you three hiding?' I said with a suspicious look on my face.

'We usually watch porn," Eli said, ignoring Klitz.  Klitz turned around with an annoyed look on his face.

'Yeah because YOU force us to watch it.' Klitz turned around to me,
'He literally brings a stash of porn with him everytime he comes to our houses.' He said defensively.
'Like this is literally the first day you've met y/n and you're already talking about porn'. I laughed at the two and Matt rolled his eyes as if he listens to their shit all the time.

'Monopoly! We play Monopoly.' Matt spoke up.

'I love Monopoly, i'm gonna fucking beat all your asses.' I said. Matt got Monopoly from under his bed, I slid off the chair to sit on the floor, the boys followed after me.

We all sat in a little circle with the Monopoly board in the middle. I sat with my legs crossed, I was covered but my skirt kept riding upwards showing my thighs a bit more than I was comfortable with.

'Does anyone have any shorts? I usually wear shorts under my skirt but I forgot today.' I said holding my skirt as low as I could.

Eli stood up instantly,
'ME!' he said eagerly wanting her to wear his pants after seeing what he saw while walking up the stairs.

'Really?' I said looking up at him hopefully.

'Y/n don't, he had gym class today so they'll stink of his sweat.' Klitz said. 'You can wear mine, I forged a note to get myself out of it today so they're clean.'

He grabbed his shorts out of his bag and handed them to me. I stood up holding my skirt down as much as I could, it being more difficult now that they were sitting on the floor.

'Where's the bathroom Matt?' I asked, looking down at him.

'Last room to the left.' He mumbled while handing out everyone's money.

'I'll be quick' I smiled while going to the bathroom to change. Klitz shorts were a bit too big but it had adjustable ties so I made them fit as best I could.

Klitz's POV:

'I'll be back.' Y/n said smiling while leaving to go to the bathroom. Eli slapped my chest 'Dude!'

'What?' I questioned, furrowing my brows.

'I wanted her to wear my shorts.'

'I doubt she wanted to wear your disgusting sweaty shorts.' I said, rolling my eyes.

'Yeah but I wanted her to wear my disgusting sweaty shorts.' He groaned. Me and Matt mutually looked at eachother pulling a face at what shit just came out of Eli's mouth.

'Dude don't be a freak.' Matt grimaced.

Y/n's POV:

I came back into the room, returning back to the place I was sitting last.
'That's so much better' I said sitting in a more comfortable position without having to worry about flashing anyone. 'Thanks Klitz.'

He wore a warm smile on his face blushing slightly at the idea of y/n wearing his clothes.

We all began to play the game, I quickly learned that Eli is a sore loser. As the game came to a close Eli moaned.

'Dude you definitely stole more money from the box when no one was looking.' He said looking at Klitz who was clearing everything away.

'No I didn't, I'm just good at saving money. I mean it literally shows, I'm the one with some actual money in my bank account while yours is on your shelves at home in the form of  pornos.'

Me and Matt laughed as Eli gave Klitz a dirty look.

I leaned forward to help Klitz clear up
'I really thought I was gonna beat you there.'

'So did I for a second, you'll just have to try harder next time'

I couldn't help but smile at his words. Next time.

Writers note~
i feel like the chapters are long but aren't really going anywhere,i'm going to start to  try and pack more into one chapter so bare with.

Klitz x y/n (fem)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें