34. First Night Alone

Y/n's POV:

Klitz broke away from the kiss and put my arms around his neck before he wrapped his arms around me, placing one hand on my waist and the other on my ass before pulling me up and carrying me upstairs to my room.

He gently laid me down on the bed and scooted in next to me. I turned around and burrowed my face in the crook of his neck while hugging him.
I was so tired but I really didn't want to go to sleep yet. I just want to live in this moment for as long as I can.

He lowered his head slightly and kissed my forehead. 'If we get our own apartment we can do that wherever we want, whenever we want.'

I grinned and squeezed him even tighter. We sat in silence for a few seconds while I was deep in thought, my smile faded. 'What are we gonna do if we don't get in? Or if only one of us does?' I mumbled while looking up to him.

'I don't want to think about that right now y/n.' He said while looking over to the door to avoid eye contact.

I lifted my head so I could be face to face with him. 'But Klitz we have to, it's a very real chance that we won't both get accepted.' I said with a serious tone.

'Well no matter where we go, we're gonna make it work. I don't care how far it is. I will make it work. I just don't want to think about you being that far away. I guess we would just have to travel and spend weekends together but I don't want to think about us not living together at the minute.' He said while looking back at me with a deadpan expression.

I gave him a glum smile and nodded, deciding to let it go for now and laid back down.

The last of our two days alone were fun. We baked together and made brownies, we binged our shows, we ordered takeaway, we cooked, Klitz helped me with another of my posts and we had a lot of sex. Obviously. I don't blame us to be honest, I mean we're teenagers with a house alone and the clock was ticking until my parents came home. I think we fucked like 5 or 6 times, which might not sound like a lot but over the span of two days, it was a lot.

Eli suggested a sleepover for my last night with a free house which I instantly said no to.

He winged and asked why over and over and I just replied 'Because.'
He just kept begging and asking why so finally I got annoyed enough and pulled him in by his ear, 'Because I want to fuck as much as I can before I have to fuck in secret all the time.' I whispered aggressively before letting go of his ear.

He burst out laughing and just followed that with a simple 'Fair enough.' before hitting Klitz's back and smiling at him.

'What did you tell him?' Klitz asked, turning to me.

'Y/n what did you tell him?' He followed me down the corridor while I walked ahead.

I will admit, on the last night before bed I did cry a little. He's just been here for a while so it's gonna be hard to go back to not being with him 24/7.

Klitz just laughed sympathetically and pulled me into a tight hug and told me that he's gonna miss me too. I savoured every second of us being together when we woke up on the morning of my parents arrival. I woke Klitz up with a kiss and we obviously had morning sex....we had to, it's the last morning.

Then after breakfast we ran around the house and picked up anything that would indicate that there was a boy in the house (including taking out the bathroom and kitchen trash which held my pregnancy tests and Klitz's used condoms)

Klitz then dropped his stuff off at home before we went to school. I was sad that day because it was fully over, now I spent all my time thinking about Yale because Klitz wasn't there all the time to distract me.

When Klitz drove me home, he gave me a goodbye kiss in the car in case my parents were looking and gave me a hug goodbye before going home.  I opened my door to see my mom watching TV, with an open suitcase on the floor next to her while she was folding clothes.

'Y/N!' she exclaimed while jumping up and pulling me into a hug. I opened my arms to welcome her in and hugged her back.

'I've missed you, how was it?' I asked with a smile.

'Oh it was great, the actual meetings were boring but the shopping and the hotel were great. But how are you?' She asked, taking the attention off of herself and turning it to me.

'I'm great, school's been fine and it's just been really quiet and relaxing here.' I said while lying through my teeth.

'Have you not been lonely?' My dad shouted from the kitchen.

'No not really, I like my alone time too much to feel lonely. I'm glad you're both home though.' I said, lying yet again. I felt bad for wishing they didn't come home, I did miss them while they were gone but I just miss Klitz. That night we had a nice family meal and watched a movie together.

But when I was trying to go to sleep it was really hard. My bed felt so empty and big and I felt so cold. I flipped from side to side, trying my hardest to keep sleep but it was impossible. I just stared at my ceiling for a while before deciding to call Klitz.

'Hello?' He answered after only two rings.

'I can't sleep.'

'Neither can I, I've been trying for two hours.'

'I miss you so much.'

'I know y/n I miss you too.' He sighed.

'My bed feels so big and cold.'

'My bed doesn't even feel like my bed.' He huffed. I laughed and turned towards my window, thinking about how close he is but how far away he felt.

'What are you thinking about?' He asked.

'What it would be like actually living with you. And how fast this all is.' I said nonchalantly while deep in thought.

'What do you mean?' He asked with a slight panic in his voice.

'Well.. we've only been together for a few months and we're already trying to move in together and we are only young. And I know we wouldn't even be considering moving in together this soon if we weren't going to college but it's so soon. And I hate that I'd rather die than live anywhere else other than with you.' I signed

'I know..you're right, it's really soon. But the way I feel about you definitely isn't gonna be changing at all anytime soon so you don't have anything to worry about...apart from maybe telling your parents.'

'Oh fuck..I didn't even think about that. They're gonna kill me. I'm gonna have to tell them about my content too because where else could I say I got the money from?'

'Don't worry about that right now
y/n. We should get some sleep, we still have school tomorrow.'

'Yeah you're right we should sleep, Love you.'

' love you too.' Klitz smiled before putting down the phone.