25. Fucking Finally (SMUT)

Y/n's POV:

After me and Klitz finished eating we went back upstairs to watch a movie up there for a while. I lay my head on Klitz's chest and tried to focus on the movie but I couldn't help but glance over to the bag on my chair every so often. I did want to have sex with Klitz, I really did. I was just scared. I kept repeating Klitz's words in my head, 'It'll only hurt for a minute.'

I'm not gonna put this off anymore, I lifted my head and looked up to him and leaned in and kissed him. He was surprised at the sudden affection but didn't fight it. He copied me going soft with the kiss, it was delicate and gentle.

His hand cupped my cheek but I tilted my head sideways to kiss his neck and nipped it lightly and sucked on his collarbones. I've never done that before but he obviously liked it because a soft moan left his lips.

'Klitz.' I mumbled against his neck.

'Mhm.'

'Get the stuff.' I said, kissing his cheek.

He quickly sprung up and grabbed the condoms and lube from the bag and got back onto the bed. I told him to get the stuff but I didn't plan on using it just yet. He sat with his back against my headboard and I took the condoms and lube from him and sat it on the bottom of the bed before straddling him.

I pulled him back into a kiss and he put his hands on my thighs. I pushed my hips forwards and backwards slowly to grind against him, still not breaking the kiss . He hummed breathily against my lips while the inside of my thigh rubbed against his clothed cock. I knew my plan worked once I felt his boner digging into my leg.

I went back to Klitz's neck and he moved his hands from my thighs, up to my hips. He rocked me back and forth to cause more friction between us, he started whimpering at the feeling and that's when I knew he might be starting to get close to cumming.

'I don't think so.' I said, lifting myself off of him so I was still straddling him but not touching him.
He grumbled and made a frustrated face at the fact I pulled away.

'Dont be like that, I don't want you to cum before you fuck me.' I said, holding eye contact while looking down at him with our faces so close they were nearly touching. His eyes went wide and a shit eating grin grew on his face.

I got off fully and reached over to get the condoms and lube from the bottom of the bed and he jumped up from the bed and took off his shirt while kicking off his pants. I took my shirt off and took a condom from the box and ripped the packet open with my teeth.

I looked over to Klitz and watched him pull down his boxers. His dick sprung out, as hard as it could be and Klitz stroked his dick three or four times before taking the condom from me and looking down so he could see what he was doing.

I rolled my hips slightly, causing friction between my pussy and my underwear because just the sight of him touching his dick made me so fucking wet.

I pressed my legs together, so hopefully I couldn't move as much anymore. I squeezed my eyes shut in desperation to restrict myself but opened them sharply when Klitz shouted 'FUCK!' in a frustrated tone before throwing the condom down onto the bed in anger.

'What?'

'It doesn't fucking fit.'

I picked up the box and read the small text.
'Probably because you're not 'Regular Sized Klitz.' I said reading from the box.

'I thought regular would fit.' He said, sighing.

'Klitz that's like two sizes too small, you probably need XL condoms.' I said