10. Klitz Just Can't Help Himself (SMUT)

Third person POV:

Klitz' boner eventually calmed down, the fact that y/n's mom could walk in any second helped.

It was already 10PM so Klitz realised he should probably go home considering they both had school the next day.

'I should probably go, it's late.'

'Yeah, you're right. It is late, I'll walk you to the door.' Y/n said with a soft smile.

Klitz slipped his shoes on and quickly downed the rest of his orange juice. They went downstairs and y/n opened the door letting Klitz out.

'Thank you for today, I really really like spending time with you.' Klitz said with a grin.

'I like spending time with you as well, and thank you for the stuff you bought, it was adorable.' She said looking up to Klitz as he smiled down at her.

'If you like spending time with me so much then maybe we can go back to the cinema this weekend?' Klitz said, leaning his head downwards toward y/n. She quickly peered her head around the door checking her mom wasn't there before turning back and straight away reaching up to Klitz lips and kissing him, slightly cupping his face in her hand.

They stood there for around 5 seconds before y/n pulled away. Klitz leaned further down, not wanting to break away from the kiss. Y/n smiled then placed a quick peck on his lips,
'See you tomorrow Klitzy.'

Klitz's POV:

Fucking Klitzy. Thats so fucking cute. I hope she doesn't call me that around Matt and Eli because they'll definitely make fun of it.

The urge I had to tell them that I am making out with a hot girl was INTENSE.

They constantly called me a virgin, even though we're all virgins. They would be infuriated if they found out because no girls go near them, well...Eli would.

I walked into my house shouting hi to my mom before going upstairs and taking a cold shower to calm myself down. I still can't believe that actually just happened, I can't believe she actually likes me in that way. I don't understand why but I'm definitely not going to question it.

Third person POV:

Afterwards Klitz got changed and jumped into bed. He sat back with his hands under his head and looked up at his ceiling, still thinking about the night's events.

He felt his pants getting tighter and tighter as the seconds passed.

Without even thinking he snaked his hands down his front and placed them inside his pants,taking out his dick. His boner came back easily considering he had no sense of release last time. He started stroking his cock, pre-cum coating his fingers as he did so.

He stroked his dick, thinking about how good the inside of y/n's thighs felt against his clothed cock.
How there was only a few pieces of material in the way of his cock and her pussy.

He thought about how good y/n's hand felt pushing against his chest while she straddled him, and how hot her breath felt against his obviously sensitive skin.

He imagined what might have happened if y/n's mom didn't come home, the things he would do to her, the noises she would make.

He started stroking faster, inhaling sharply and exhaling slowly with a slight shake in his voice. He sat his head up and looked at his cock before releasing cum all over his stomach making him close his eyes in pure bliss and flopped his head back onto his pillow and exhale a large pant.

Y/n's POV:

That night I struggled going to sleep, half because I had already fallen asleep twice that day and also because of the butterflies in my stomach.