21. Working Girl

Klitz's POV:

'You two gotta fucking go.' I said with a serious tone.

Matt let out a slight laugh, thinking I was joking.

'I'm being serious dude.' I added.

'You know what..' Eli said while standing up, 'Fair enough.'

'How is that fair enough?' Matt asked while annoyed.

'I'd rather fuck than sit here with you two'

'Dude how many times, we haven't fucked.' I said with an irritated tone.

'Okay well I'd rather get my dick sucked by a hot girl in lingerie than hang out with you two then.' Eli said, rolling his eyes and picking up his bag.

I finally got the both of them to leave and made them go out through the back since I'd already told y/n they left. I then quickly changed into my brown cargo pants and my black
t-shirt and rushed over to y/n's

I knocked on the door three times and was about to knock again but y/n shouted 'NO ONES HOME.' from what sounded like her bedroom. I swung the front door open and ran in, slamming it shut behind me.

I sprinted up the stairs and flung
y/n's bedroom door open with a grin on my face. The grin didn't stay for long because my face dropped once I saw her leaning against the end of her bed with her hands leaning on the bed behind her.

She was wearing a transparent black laced bra and a matching lace garter belt wrapped around her waist and strap things perfectly wrapped around her thighs. Her laced underwear was just as see-through as her bra and had a patch of missing material on the front in the shape of a heart. The sides of her underwear sat so perfectly on her hips it highlighted her perfect shape.

Y/n's POV:

I leaned against the end of my bed while I heard Klitz's thumping footsteps get closer and closer. He threw open the door with a grin but it dropped off his face quickly. He just stared at me with wide eyes for a few seconds before taking a few steps toward me, still wide eyed.

He stopped once he stood right in front of me. He didn't say a word, he just looked down at my body and placed both hands on the middle of my torso and slid them around my waist to my back before bringing them back to the front and sliding them down my hips. I watched as his hands explored around my body before looking up to his face which was right above mine.

'Your so fucking beautiful.' He mumbled while his hands slowly slid from my hips to my ass. He placed his hands softly on my ass before sliding them down to the back of my thighs and picked me up.

I laughed while he jumped in an attempt to get a better grip of me. He kissed the side of my neck while he lightly threw me onto my bed. He leaned down and kissed me properly now while his hand slid up, underneath my bra and the other sat comfortably on my waist for a minute or two before sliding downwards.

Klitz kissed harder while placing two of his fingers on each side of my clit, over my underwear. I moaned into his mouth while he moved his fingers up and down, the lacy underwear caused even more friction against my cunt. Klitz pulled away from my lips and trailed wet kisses along my jaw and on my neck, landing under my ear.

I moaned more clearly now while running my fingers through Klitz's soft brown hair. He quickly slid his fingers into my underwear, making me gasp from his warm sensation. He sped up and followed my pants as they grew faster.

Klitz lifted his head and looked down to see my stomach rising and falling with increasing speed.

Klitz's hair fell onto my face slightly while I lifted my head to look down also with my mouth agape and eyebrows furrowed while I panted, I couldn't help but moan slightly everytime I exhaled.

As he dug the pad of his fingers deeper into my clit while he sped up, my back involuntarily arched and my head threw back while a whimper escaped my lips as I climaxed.

Klitz retracted his hands from my underwear and brought his fingers to his face.

'Your always so wet for me baby.' He smirked while looking down at his fingers. I was still panting and trying to desperately catch my breath but I quickly looked down at his hand and grabbed it. I held his hand close to my face for a second with a focused look on my face as I inspected his hands.

His fingers were long and slender but his hands were veiny which made them look hot as fuck and also masculine.

'What are you looking at?' Klitz asked in confusion.

'I have...an idea.' I said breathily in between pants before grabbing Klitz's wrist and pulling him up from the bed.

I stood in front of my full length mirror and placed Klitz directly behind me.

'What are we-' He began to ask but I grabbed both his hands and placed them on my waist, fiddling with the placement of a few of his fingers before moving my hands away and looking at him with a grin.
I then spun around so my face was right in front of his.

'Would you be in my photos?...well not you..your hands.'

He looked down at me and then looked at his hands.
'Are you sure? They're pretty...skinny.' He said with a hint of insecurity.

'They're perfect, slender and long but also veiny and masculine. They couldn't be more perfect.'

'Okay well yeah sure, what do you need me to do.' He said going a bit red.

'Well I usually take a lot and then pick the best two and post those.' I said while turning back around while grabbing his hands. I pulled him closer to me by his wrists so his body was pressed right up to the back of me.

I grabbed his hands and placed them on my boobs and looked between my boobs and the mirror while placing two of his fingers close together to cover my nipples and then spreading the rest evenly.

'I like helping you with your work.' He said with a grin while placing his chin on my shoulder and looking at his hands in the mirror. I took a few photos like that then I placed one of his hands on the top of my underwear and without me asking he wrapped his arm around me, pushing up my boobs so my cleavage was more visible but also covering my nipples at the same time.

'W-What about this?' He asked, looking at me through the mirror.

I looked at him with a smile, 'You're good at this.'

After I took some photos like that I moved Klitz hands onto my stomach, then my thighs, then my waist. None of them were right. I scratched my neck in deep thought but Klitz spun me around by my waist.

'What about this.' He said while picking me up and propping me up by holding me by my ass. I hugged my arms around his neck and my legs were wrapped around his waist. I looked back into the mirror and my face lit up by the sight of his hands grabbing onto my ass, it looked really hot.

'You really are good at this.' I said with a laugh. I took the photos with my back camera. After he put me down I reached up and put both my hands on the side of his head and pulled him down,
'Im gonna..get..changed.' I said, kissing him softly between every word. He smiled and slapped my ass playfully, making me laugh while I turned around to go to my wardrobe.

He laid down on my bed while I changed into a sports bra and sweats. I went and laid down with Klitz, I was the little spoon while he sat his head on my shoulder to see my phone as I looked through the photos.

I swiped through them all before screenshotting one with his arm over my tits and one with his hands on my ass, holding me up. 'Definitely these two.'

'Definitely.' He said with a nod.
I posted it with the caption, 'I think he likes my new lingerie.'

He smiled and kissed my cheek,'I really really fucking do.'

I giggled while pressing post and throwing down my phone and rolling over so we were hugging instead of spooning and we just sat there in silence, enjoying eachothers company until we fell asleep.