32. What Dinner Plans?

Y/n's POV:

Me and Klitz only had 3 more days just us. I hated going to bed, knowing that I'd wake up with one day less with just me and Klitz. I wanted to spend our last few days just in the house, enjoying every second of just laying around and doing nothing while we could. But since we had school and we skipped so much last week, that wasn't an option.

School dragged on Tuesday, I spent the majority of the day thinking about what life would be like in Connecticut with Klitz. And the rest of the day staring at the clock and waiting for the day to be over.

When the bell rang last period, I grabbed my books and shoved them into my bag before speed walking out of my class to see Klitz. I dodged through the herd of students and went straight to the exit.

When I got outside I looked around quickly before I saw Klitz standing with Matt and Eli, waiting for me.

'KLITZ.' I shouted while running toward him with my arms spread out.

He looked up and saw me going full speed right toward him. He didn't even have time to tell me to slow down before I collided into him.

'OOF!' He exhaled from the impact of me almost knocking the air out of him. He laughed and I wrapped my arms against his torso. I didn't know why but I was especially happy to see Klitz today, probably because I've been thinking about us at Yale all day.

'What's this for?' He asked, now hugging back.

'Just missed you today. Can we get a Wendy's?'

'Fuck yeah, let's get Wendy's.' Eli shouted while turning to the car.

'Yeah but not for dinner. I have plans for dinner, we can just go to the drive-in and have a snack.' He said pulling away from me so he could see my face.

'Dinner plans? What dinner plans?'

'You'll see later.' He said while pulling one arm away and putting the other on my waist while walking.

We all hauled into Klitz's car and went to Wendy's, I got cheese chilli fries and Klitz got nuggets so we shared that with a coke. Matt got a chicken burger and fries and Eli did what he always does and ordered half the menu. He got a large fries, 20 nuggets, a large coke and a Dave's Double? Whatever the fuck that means. Klitz refused to say Eli's order and made him lean to the front and say it.

Klitz suggested parking up somewhere while we ate but Matt said his mom had a birthday thing so poor Klitz had to drive and eat.

After dropping both the boys off I asked Klitz to drop me off at the store like 10 minutes away from my house. He asked what I was getting and if I wanted him to wait but I just said that I was gonna get some bread and that I felt like walking back.

At the store I did actually get bread because I think we genuinely were running low but my main reason for going to the store definitely wasn't for bread...

When I got back home Klitz was in the kitchen, I went to go through to put the bread back but Klitz jumped out from the kitchen door.

'You can't come in here.' He stated sharply while shutting the door behind him.

'Why?'

'Because...you just can't.' He said taking the bread from me and opening the door slightly and sliding through the small gap and closing the door again.

'Are you making me dinner?' I asked in an amused tone while knocking on the door.

'No. Go away.'

I smiled to myself, knowing that that's exactly what he's doing and went upstairs to read up on Yale more. Considering I want to go there so bad, I don't really know much about it. I read up on it for an hour or so before carrying on with some painting. I was painting a landscape art piece of a wooded area, to try and expand my style. I got caught up with the painting and realised Klitz was still in the kitchen and he's been in there for like 3 and a half hours. I went downstairs and knocked on the kitchen door yet again.