18-Room Not So To Ourselves

Y/n's POV:

As I buttoned up Klitz pants I heard the door swing open. I instantly turned my head around to see who it was. Matt stood there with his eyebrows raised, eyes wide and his jaw dropped.

'WHAT THE FUCK!' He shouted.

Mine and Klitz's eyes went wide with the shock of being caught. We froze to the spot, not moving an inch. After a few seconds  I quickly looked up to him then back to Matt not even knowing what to say, Klitz obviously not knowing either.

'WHAT?' Eli shouted from Matt's room. His shouting was followed by the sound of stomps on the landing as he ran over toward the spare room.

His head swung around the door and his facial expressions soon copied Matt's. I looked up toward Klitz then down to my hands which were face level to me, still placed on his crotch.
I retracted my hand away as fast as I could and scooted away from Klitz slightly, still sitting on the floor.

'ARE YOU TWO FUCKING!?' Eli shouted while pointing to us.

'IN MY HOUSE!?' Matt added.

'N-NO WE AREN'T FUCKING!' I shouted back.

'I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.' He snapped.

'WE HAVEN'T FUCKED, WE'RE STILL VIRGINS!' Klitz yelled, finally speaking up.

'Okay well, Klitz did you just get a blow-job?' Eli confronted.

I started shaking my head instantly thinking we could still get out of this, Klitz obviously didn't because he started nodding before looking down at me and seeing me saying no, he then tried to slyly turn his nod into a shake with a guilty look on his face.

'SEE, FUCKING LIARS!' Eli yelled looking at Matt and then the two of us with his finger pointed at us.

I hit Klitz on the side of his leg which was face level to me before sitting on the edge of the bed and dropping my face in my hands with a huff. I stayed there for a second before looking up and seeing the boys just staring at me as if it were my turn to talk.

I huffed again and stood up and gestured at where I was sitting, telling Matt and Eli to sit. 'Okay sit down, we can explain.'

'Can we?' Klitz whispered, leaning toward me. I kept looking forward and elbowed Klitz in the ribs.

'Yeah we can explain.' He spat while rubbing his side.

Eli leaned down and was looking at the sheets closely with his eyes squinted.

'There aren't any.....juices on the bed are there?' He asked sceptically while still inspecting the bed. I looked over to Klitz who was pulling the same disgusted face as me before shoving Eli onto the bed by pushing his ass, he fell with a thud.

'Okay um...so..' I muttered while rubbing my neck.
'One day at school I started.... I started my period in class and Klitz helped me out. Then after he came to my house with a bag of candy and juice and we were watching a movie in my bed and he was being sweet and we ended up kissing. Then we uh...kept on kissing and um...' I looked over to Klitz for help.

He turned his gaze from me to Matt and Eli sharply.
'And we basically decided not to tell you guys, not only not you guys though. We haven't told anyone.' Klitz said, trying to defend our situationship.

'Why wouldn't you want to tell us?' Matt said with a confused face while Eli just looked sad. Which was understandable, I would be upset if two of my friends were doing 'things' right under my nose and not telling me.

'Well we really didn't want to put pressure on ourselves to have a label, and we thought that if we were going to tell anyone we should have a label.' I attempted to explain.