11. The Bathroom Stall (SMUT)

Third person POV:

She dragged him into a stall, locking the door behind her.  She stood in front of the toilet and Klitz stood with his back to the door.

She felt something wet on her hand and looked at down only to see some blood smeared across her palm.
'What-' She said, confused, looking down at her clothes in an attempt to find the source of the bleeding.

'Oh sorry, it's me.' He said holding his hand out to show his blood covered finger.  'I did it so I could leave.'

'You cut your finger just so you could see me?' Y/n asked thinking how sweet it was.

'Well yeah, I needed a valid excuse so Matt and Eli didn't get suspicious.' He said, looking down at his hand.
'Sorry let me clean it.' He leaned forward and went to stretch his arm past y/n, trying to reach for the toilet paper.

Y/n grabbed his hand before he could get the toilet paper and held his hand up to her lips. She looked into his eyes with a snarky look on her face and licked up his index finger where the cut was before putting his whole finger in her mouth. He looked at her with his mouth slightly agape in shock. She lightly sucked on his finger and slowly took it out of her mouth with a pop.

'Dry toilet paper won't do anything' She then leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on his lips. He didn't accept the quick kiss and instantly grabbed her chin with one hand, wrapping the other around her waist.

Y/n's POV:

Klitz turned my soft kiss into an aggressive passionate one, keeping me in place by lightly holding my chin and my waist.

I couldn't believe he did that because when we've made out in the past I always made the first move. I sunk into the kiss instantly.

He pushed me into the wall of the bathroom stall, moving his hand from my chin to cup my cheek. He is so attractive when he takes charge, I love seeing him like this.

He swiped his tongue against my bottom lip and I opened my mouth knowing that's what he wanted. I pulled away from him, slightly biting his bottom lip as I did so. He looked down at me with furrowed brows as if to ask why I pulled away.

'Don't be scared to touch me Klitzy.' I whispered, taking his hands and brushing them up from my stomach to my chest. He looked at me in shock as his hands brushed against my tits.

'W-Wait.....' He looked down at my chest, his hands still lightly touching them. I don't understand what he's confused about so I looked down at them too.

'D-do you.....do you have-' I then clicked on to why he was confused.

Today I wore a non-padded thin bra so he could probably feel my nipple piercings.

'My piercings?' I said , raising one brow.Klitz looked down to me with his mouth slightly open.

I was about to explain that I always liked the way they looked so I got them. I got interrupted by Klitz lifting my shirt and pulling down my bra to expose my bare tits.

He instantly leaned down and pressed his mouth against my skin, inching slowly toward my nipple. He left a trail of soft kisses before reaching my piercing. He sucked down on my skin and brushed his tounge against my nipple then bit lightly making me exhale heavily. I had one hand on his neck and the other on his head caressing his hair.

He pulled away and stood up properly, lifting my shirt up more. I put up my hands to let him take it off of me, he threw it on the floor and I took off my bra and put it down with my shirt.

He leaned down kissing me passionately, then going down to my neck and going from my neck, back down to my boobs. One of his hands was on the small of my back and the other cupping my tit.