30. Shower With Me (SMUT)

Y/n's POV:

It was the next morning and we had school, which neither of us were in the mood for at all. We woke up without our alarms going off so we had time to kill. Klitz got up basically straight away and I was too tired to ask where he was going.

Eventually I woke up properly and just decided to kill time by reading my book for a while but after a few minutes I was interrupted.

'Y/N' Klitz shouted from the bathroom.

'YEAH?' I shouted back.

'COME HERE.'

'NO.'

'YES.'

'WHY.'

'STOP WINGING AND JUST COME HERE.'

I knew he wasn't going to stop pestering me until I went to him so I slammed my book onto the bed with a huff. When I came out of my room I heard the shower and saw smoke coming from the bathroom.

'What is it?' I shouted while knocking on the door.

'Come here.' Klitz spoke back more softly this time.

I opened the bathroom door and saw Klitz with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

'Oooo.' I said while walking over to him and brushed one hand down his side, from his waist to his leg. 'This is my favourite thing you wear.'

'Shower with me.' He said while tracing his hands up my sides and trying to pull up my shirt.

'Are you trying to tell me that I stink?' I said while lifting my arms so he could take my shirt off properly. He threw my shirt on the floor and laughed before gently placing a kiss on my lips.

'Yeah that's exactly what i'm doing.' He mumbled while reaching around my back and undoing my bra.  I slipped off my shorts and pulled off Klitz's towel. We got in the shower and I turned the heat up.

'Fucking hell y/n, hot enough?' He laughed.

'This is the only right temperature to have the shower on.'

'Yeah if you're trying to scorch yourself alive.' He scoffed while grabbing the shower gel and rubbing it in his hands to turn it soapy before rubbing it into my back. I turned my head and smiled at him.

I washed my hair while he massaged soap into my back, then my shoulders and my arms, then my stomach and my boobs. Taking more time on my boobs than he did on anything else.

He slowly made his way from my top half to my bottom half, I closed my eyes while I rinsed the conditioner out of my hair while he washed my thighs. He inched his fingers closer to the insides of my thighs, I opened my eyes and looked down at his hands which were creeping closer to my pussy before looking up to him.

'What are you doing?' I said with a grin.

'Washing you.' He said while brushing his fingers against my slit.

'Doesn't feel like you're washing me.'

'I can stop if you want.' He smirked while pushing two of his fingers against my clit and rubbing slightly.
I shook my head aggressively, 'No, don't stop.' I said while pulling him into a kiss.

The more aggressive the kiss got, the faster he rubbed my clit. He trailed off my lips and to my neck. Kissing before sucking and biting softly then brushing his tongue against it.

He then went from my neck to my tits, kissing them before sucking on them slightly. He lowered his fingers from my clit to my cunt, hovering them there for a second to tease me.

'Please Klitz.' I wined.

'Please what.' He smirked, his words being muffled against my skin.

'Just please, I need you inside of me.' I whimpered. And with that he rubbed up my pussy and back down again before inserting two fingers inside of me. I gasped and lifted my hand up to his head, running my fingers through his hair.

He pushed his fingers further into me, making me moan as he did so. He used his thumb to rub my clit while fingering me faster. I kept my free hand flat out on the wall to try and ground myself.

He lowered himself while leaving a trail of kisses from my tits, to my stomach, to my pussy. He licked up my slit, still keeping his pace. While he glossed his tongue across my clit a few times before tracing circles around it.

'F-fffuck.' I moaned shakily while putting one of my legs over his shoulder for stability. He placed his free hand on my thigh to hold me in place.

'Klitz you're so...you're so good at this. Fuck'. I moaned with my head lifted and my eyes closed. My leg started shaking slightly from the overwhelming pleasure.

'Baby, I'm so close.' I whimpered breathlessly while gripping onto Klitz hair tightly. And with that, he started sucking on my clit and pulled his signature move of curling his fingers and pressing into my sweet spot. I let out a high pitched whimper while I came, by body slightly convulsing as I did so.

I loosened my grip on his hair while Klitz took his fingers out of me and placed them in his mouth with a grin before using both hands to gently lower my leg from off his shoulder and standing up straight to pull me into a kiss. I breathed heavily through my nose while kissing him back feverishly. When he pulled away he just held the side of my face and stroked my cheek with his thumb while smiling.

'I still..don't understand..how you're so good at that.' I said panting in between words.

'Taught by the best.' He said while pulling me in for another kiss.