14. The Sleepover Part 2

Y/n's POV:

I went to stand up and nearly slipped on a candy wrapper on the floor. Klitz quickly put his hands on my hips, propping me up.

'Careful you might hurt yourself.' He said letting go of my waist and slightly swaying side to side from the alcohol, without realising.

'Thank you Klitz.' I said , smiling down at him and patting his head.

'Where are you going?' He asked with furrowed brows.

'Peeing and putting my PJ's on. This bra is so fucking itchy I might scream' I said itching where the clasp is on the back. Eli's ear obviously propped up when heard the word bra.

'I'LL COME!' He shouted out, standing straight up.

'No you won't.' Matt said, pulling him back down to the floor.

'I think she's capable of peeing by herself, Eli.' Klitz stated while handing me my bag.

I gave him another smile and headed to the bathroom, wobbling up the stairs slightly. When I got to the bathroom I peed and got changed at the same time, taking my shirt off and ripped my bra off with a disgusted face and desperately itched my back. God I fucking HATE that bra, why did I even wear it?

I put on my sports bra and my baggy sweats, I let out a sigh of relief, so much comfier. I washed my hands and grabbed my bag, making my way back downstairs.

Third person POV:

Y/n tripped on the last step 'Fuck' she mumbled to herself, making the boys look over. She placed her hand on the wall to save herself from falling and looked up and saw the boys staring back at her, all wide-eyed.

'YES!' Eli shouted while shooting upwards. 'YES, I TOLD YOU.' He cheered, pointing his finger right in Matt's face.
'AND I FUCKING TOLD YOU.' Then pointing to Klitz.

'What the fuck is going on?' Y/n muttered, confused as fuck.

They all just looked back at her in silence.

'WHAT!' She shouted, starting to get annoyed.

'NIPPLE PIERCINGS!' Eli cheered with a grin.

She looked down and realised her sports bra was too thin so her nipple piercings were noticeable. She instantly went bright red and crossed her arms to cover them.

Matt Slapped Eli's back as hard as he could.

'OW! YOU FUCKING DICK!' Eli yelped, turning his back to y/n and trying to hit Matt back which turned into them going back and forth.

Klitz looked at Matt and Eli fighting and then looked at y/n. He could see she was embarrassed and desperately trying to cover herself. He took off his zip-up jacket and handed it to y/n with a soft sympathetic smile.

Y/n's POV:

Klitz handed me his jacket with a smile. I smiled back as if to thank him and I took it from him without hesitation, put it on and zipped it all the way up.  My face cooled down a bit now that I was covered. I went and sat next to Klitz.

Matt now had Eli pinned to the floor and was pinching his cheek while Eli was yelping in pain.

'Say sorry to y/n.' Matt said firmly.

'DUDE GET OFF ME!' Eli yelled. The way his face was squished up while he was squirming to get Matt off made me laugh a little.

'THEN SAY SORRY!' Matt yelled back.

'OKAY OKAY Y/N I'M SORRY.' He shouted before Matt let his cheek go and got off of him making sure to dig his elbow in Eli's rib as he did so. Eli roughly pushed him to the side and sulked slightly before looking at me.
'In my defence....'

'Oh no' Klitz whispered in my ear, making me laugh.

The pause between Elis sentence was at least 5 seconds long so I could just tell he was about to ask some weird shit.

'....Do your nipples constantly stay hard?' He asked with genuine curiosity.

I stared at him for a second, squinting slightly.
'Okay Eli.' I exhaled, completely ignoring his question. 'I need a shot.' I said, making Matt laugh while he poured me one. 'Thanks Matt.' I said as he handed me my shot.

He smiled warmly back at me, understanding that I wasn't only thanking him for the vodka.

We all kept playing the game until we were bored and then just sat talking about random shit and laughing. Eli eventually dozed to sleep on the air mattress when we acknowledged that Eli was asleep I straight away said. 'Dibs his bed' Before anyone else could.

'That's so not fair.' Matt interjected.

'It so is.' I replied.

' How is it?' Klitz said with one eyebrow raised.

'Because I'm a girl.' I said , trying to defend myself.

'What does that have to do with anything?' Matt exclaimed.

'Because you both stink and I don't want to share a bed with either of you.' I replied, slightly slurring my words.

'Right, I'm gonna go up to my nice, big, warm bed which I get all to myself. Have fun sleeping next to that.' I said while pointing down to Eli who was curled up in a ball, mouth wide open as he slept.

'So mean.' Matt said, pushing Eli over to one side and lying down.
I got up, holding on to the arm of the couch for support.

'Can you get upstairs by yourself?' Klitz asked.

'Yes.' I replied confidently, my hand slipping off the couch, causing me to jolt.

'Let me rephrase that. Can you get upstairs by yourself without tragically falling to your death?'

I cackled at his joke before exhaling, still smiling. 'Nope.' I said , laughing more.

'Come on.' He laughed while grabbing my hand.

I stumbled up the stairs and he did the exact same behind me because he was just as hammered as I was.

We got into Eli's room and I ran toward the bed and jumped on it, landing on my back and exhaled. I then looked up to see Klitz stood at the side of Eli's bed smiling down at me. He bent down and gently kissed my lips before leaning back up 'I'll leave you to sleep.' He said quietly before turning around to leave.

I quickly sat up and grabbed his wrist desperately. 'No don't go, stay.' I groaned.

'They'll be suspicious if we sleep in the same bed y/n.' He said slurring slightly, 'Besides I thought I stunk and you didn't want to share a bed with me.' He said while chuckling through his nose at his own joke.

'Shut up.' I laughed. 'But I don't care, we'll think of an excuse tomorrow.'
I mumbled, moving to one side of the bed, getting the blanket from underneath me, pulling him onto the other.

He groaned as his head hit the pillow, only just realising how tired he is. He basically fell asleep straight away.

'You better not wake me up in the morning.' I  warned.

After Klitz didn't reply I looked over to him seeing he was fast asleep. I smiled at how cute he looked then sat up a bit, slowly taking his glasses off then sitting them on the table to the side of me before I kissed his lips as softly as I could. Obviously it wasn't soft enough because he let out a small groaning noise and turned his body to face towards me, still asleep, wrapping his arm around my side and pulling me in.

I lay down completely now, he put his arm around my waist and his chin on my forehead. I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck and fell asleep.