26. KLITZ..NINE!?

Y/n's POV:

Last night I couldn't even shower, I was way too tired. Klitz cleaned me up a bit with a towel but that's it.

Both me and Klitz fell asleep basically straight after. Never in my life have I felt so safe with someone. And I can't believe he actually told me he loves me. In the moment I didn't manage to say it back because I just wanted to fucking kiss him but I whispered it in his ear followed by a kiss right before we went to sleep.

We didn't have school the next morning thank god. I woke up laying on my back with Klitz in a balled up position with his head on my boobs. I smiled down at him because he looked so cute with his bottom lip pouting slightly as he slept.

I stroked his hair and let him sleep there for another 20 minutes before I desperately needed to pee. I kissed the top of his head while whispering in his ear for him to wake up. He opened one eye and quickly shut it.

'Klitz?'

'No.' He quickly said in a loud voice.

'Have you been awake this whole time?' I asked while leaning my head down to look at him.

'.......no' He said with a hint of guilt in his voice.

'You little shit, I was putting off going to the toilet just so you could sleep a little longer.' I said while taking my hand away from his head.

'Nooo,' He whined while grabbing my hand and putting it back in his head. 'I was gonna get up but your nails feel so nice and I knew you would stop if you knew I was awake.' He mumbled while nuzzling his face into my chest.

'Well you're right.' I said while laughing and standing straight up, making his head fall onto the mattress with a thump.

I went to pee and when I came back he was still in the same position he was in when I left, face down on the mattress.

'Your so horrible.' He said, his voice muffled.

'You didn't think so last night.' I said with a snarky grin while lifting his head and sliding back into my previous space.

'Yes I....did.' He said in a quiet voice, still trying to make a point.

'You so didn't. Oh y/n baby you feel so good, your so tight, fuck.' I said in a mocking voice and fake moaning.

'Like you can say anything! Klitzy baby you fill me so well, cum in me baby! Fucking cum in me!' He said in a high pitched voice, mocking me right back.

'Well okay then! Next time I just won't let you do that.' I said while crossing my arms and rolling my eyes playfully.

'NO! Okay I'll take it back, I'm sorry.' Klitz exclaimed while trying to pull my arms apart.

I laughed at him fumbling to get me to take it back. He rolled his eyes after seeing that I was joking and flopped his head back onto my chest.

'Being serious now, last night was really amazing. Not just the sex, like yeah the sex was obviously fucking amazing. I mean I never even thought I could physically feel that good. But there's genuinely not anyone I would have rathered to have lost it to.' He said, still looking at my ceiling.

'I know, I'm not trying to be cringey but I feel lucky that I got to lose it with someone I actually love, not a lot of people get to do that.' I said while stroking his head again.

He sat up and kissed me intensely with one of his hands on my jaw and the other at the back of my neck. He pulled away but kept his face close and his hand still firmly holding my jaw.

'I love you.' He said while moving his eyes from my lips to my eyes.

'I love you too.' I said back.