33. Kitchen Sex (SMUT)

Y/n's POV:

'What?'

I lifted my head from his chest and looked up to him, 'I said you're so getting it tonight.' I mumbled slowly while reaching my hand into my jacket pocket and pulled out condoms and held them up so he could see.

He looked from the condoms to my face and his confused face faded and was taken over with a wide grin. I grinned back and he bent his head down slightly and pulled me into a kiss.

The kiss started off playful, both of us still smiling a little but it quickly turned passionate and intense. We moved in sync as our kiss got more desperate. One of Klitz's hands moved from my waist, down to my ass and the other ran up my chest.

I ran one hand from the bottom of his back to the nape of his neck, brushing my fingers in his hair. He slightly hummed into my mouth before
I pulled away and started grabbing at his shirt to pull it off, he then did the same to me. We fumbled around for a minute, trying to rip our shirts off of each other as fast as we could.

Once we were both shirtless, Klitz smashed our lips back together, as if it was painful to be away from them. He wrapped his arms around my back and scrambled around to undo my bra while I was unbuttoning his khaki pants.

I let my bra fall from my arms to the floor, Klitz instantly went and used both hands to claw both my boobs with a grin and I unzipped his pants and pushed them down slightly so they fell to the floor before pulling down my own. We connected lips again and both kicked off our pants. I brushed my hands down Klitz's chest until I got to his semi-hard dick and I trailed from his mouth to his neck before lowering myself while holding eye contact with a grin.

I took his dick in my hands and kept the eye contact while I raised his dick to my mouth and spat on his tip while using my palms to spread it around. He grinned at me and brushed his fingers through my hair, pulling the loose pieces out of my face. I pushed his tip past my lips and pulled it back out again before licking around his tip and sucking lightly.

He inhaled heavily and exhaled a soft moan while stroking my hair. I then pushed his tip back in my mouth but this time sunk in deeper. Klitz let out a deep moan while his cock pushed deeper into my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down and the more I did it, the more I heard his wines coming from above me.

I felt myself get wetter, the more noise Klitz made the wetter I got. I closed my legs together as tight as I could in desperation. I kept one hand placed on the base of his dick and moved the hand which rested on the side of his leg in between my legs.

I moved my hand up and down Klitz's dick at the same pace of my mouth. The faster I went, the more I pushed his cock down my throat, Klitz looking up to the ceiling while I did so, letting out a long groan. I sat on my knees and rubbed two fingers over my underwear and rubbed my clit, not being able to go another second without any friction.

I moaned against Klitz's dick making him look down to see me rubbing my own clit while sucking his dick.
'Fuuuuck.' He moaned while moving his hand from my head, taking hold of his dick. He moved the other from his side to my face. He used his thumb to pull up my chin. I looked up to him with watery eyes and furrowed brows from the friction between my fingers and my clothed cunt.

'You look so pretty while you're sucking my cock.' He grumbled while rubbing his tip against my bottom lip with a grin. He then used his thumb to pull open my mouth, before moving his hand from my chin to the back of my head.

He put his dick back in my mouth and pushed my head down while thrusting forward so his dick instantly hit the back of my throat. He let out a loud breathy moan while pushing his dick in and out of my throat. I rubbed my clit faster and faster, my moans being muffled by Klitz's dick.

Klitz x y/n (fem)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें