29. Good Karma (SMUT)

Y/n's POV:

I called my mom and she told me that the conferences should be over by Wednesday so they would be home by Thursday. Klitz spoke to his mom nearly daily and went home for a few hours from time to time. She told him she wanted him to come home but he promised her that him, Matt and Eli would have finished their game before the end of the week. So that meant me and Klitz had another 4 days, just us.

The day after the pregnancy scare ended I felt so much better, Klitz made me pasta and garlic bread and smiled at me while I stuffed my face. I was so hungry because I hadn't eaten properly for the last week. I literally ate 3 plates of pasta.

That night me and Klitz were watching some police program and I was curled up next to him with my head on his stomach. I snaked my hands from his stomach down his pants. He jolted slightly at the sudden touching.

'What are you doing?' He said with a smile.

'Well you've looked after me so well for the last week I thought that you deserve something in return.' I said while sitting up and pulling the blanket off of him and unzipping his pants.

'And since I'm completely better now I think you at least deserve a blowjob.' I said while sliding my hands into his boxers.

He sat himself up against my bedframe and grinned at me while I stroked his dick until it was hard. He pulled me in and kissed me lustfully. Swiping his lip across my bottom lip insinuating me to open my mouth. When I did, our tongues intertwined and he moaned slightly into my mouth from the feeling of my warm hand wrapped around his cock. I pulled away and sat on my knees next to him while lowering myself down and pulling his dick out of his boxers.

I spat on his dick and stroked it a few more times to spread it.
'Fuck you look so good doing that.' He said in a slight whimper.

I smiled as I placed him in my mouth, circling my tongue around his tip. I lowered down more, pushing him further into my mouth until his dick reached my throat.

'Ffffuck.' He whimpered shakily. While placing his hand on the back of my head.

I bobbed my head up and down a few times before looking up and seeing Klitz drop his head back with his eyes closed and his mouth slightly open.

I've really missed seeing him like this.
I sucked lightly as I pulled him out of my mouth, making a popping noise as I did so. I rubbed his tip with my thumb while I caught my breath and his chest raised and lowered quickly while he moaned breathlessly.

'Have you missed this baby?' I said while smiling at the sight of him.

'S-So much.' He whined while lifting his head to look at me. I lowered back down to put him back in my mouth. I stroked the base of his cock while taking as much of him in my mouth as I could.

I could tell he was getting close because his hips were sharply thrusting forward and his grip on my hair got stronger. I moved my hand away and slowed down knowing exactly what he would do next.

He tightened his grip on my hair and pushed my head further down his cock making me gag as he did so. He did that a few more times before stuttering out,

'I l-love the n-noise of you gagging on my cock.' While looking at his dick going further into my mouth with furrowed brows.

He made sweet whimpering noises as I felt his cum trickle from his dick, right down my throat. He thrusted sharply forward while pushing his cock further down my throat until he couldn't push it in anymore before letting out a moan of relief and letting go of my hair.

I lifted my head and gasped for air while swallowing his cum. I then wiped my mouth with my sleeve and grinned at the sight of him, completely limp from exhaustion while breathing heavily.

I went to lay back down next to him. But before I could lay my head back down on his stomach he grabbed my chin lightly and pulled me into a sloppy kiss. He pulled away and panted 'I..love you so much.' He said with a stifling breath.

'I love you too.' I said kissing his cheek before laying back down completely, turning my eyes back to the TV.