9. Nearly caught (SLIGHT SMUT)

After I said bye to Klitz I had another painkiller, got changed into a sex pistols crop top and black shorts and went to bed, holding my stomach feeling sorry for myself.

I eventually fell asleep, but I got woken up from a knock on the door. I realised my mom and dad were still at work, I groaned as I stood up still feeling shit. I dragged myself to the door, opening it only to see Klitz stood there with a little bag.

'Hi Klitz.' I said slightly confused, rubbing my eyes.

'Did I wake you up?' He asked with furrowed brows.

'Yeah but it's fine, I would have kept sleeping and woken up at like 3AM if you didn't wake me up.' I said to not make Klitz feel bad.  'Are you okay?' I asked , trying to find out why he was here.

'O-Oh yeah I'm fine, I just brought you some things.' He said holding the bag towards me.

'What is it?' I asked taking the bag. I looked inside and saw a mixture of different chocolates and candies, painkillers and a giant bottle of orange juice.

'I didn't know what candies you would like so I just got a few, and I read that orange juice helps with period cramps.' He said, picking at his fingers, obviously feeling slightly awkward.

'Klitz, that is so sweet. Thank you so much, you really didn't have to.' I said taking a step out the door and went on my tip toes so I could reach him before pulling him into a hug, god he's just the sweetest guy ever.

He was slightly stiff from the surprise of the fact I was hugging him, but eventually he melted into it. My arms were around his neck and he was bent down slightly with his hands placed on the top of my back, being careful about his hand placement.

'It's fine, I just felt bad seeing you feel so shit. Oh and you um.. you left this in my pocket' He said as pulling away from the hug and took a pad out of his pocket, handing it to me.

'Oh sorry,' I said , taking it from him. Must have accidentally taken two from my locker. Idiot.
'Do you want to stay for a while? We can watch a movie.' I asked with a soft smile.

'Yeah, sounds fun.' He smiled back.

I took his hand and pulled him in before closing the door and pulling him upstairs. When we got to my door I put my hand on the door knob and thought for a second before turning back to Klitz.

'Hold on just one second, let me quickly clean up a little.' I said letting go of his hand. He nodded, and I went into my room, closing the door behind me. I quickly grabbed the lingerie off my bedroom floor and shoved them in my underwear drawer.

'Okay you can come in!' I shouted through the closed door.

He came in and looked around,
'Woah, your room is really cool,' He said, looking up at my posters on my walls. 'Sex Pistols?'

'Yeah it's this British punk band from the 70's, I went through a phase where I could spend every cent I got on sex pistols stuff so it's like I have a little collection now. Anyways, can I get you a drink?' I asked Klitz to throw the bag of stuff on my bed.

'Yeah, thanks.' He said sitting down next to the bag.

'You can take your shoes off if you want, just kick them off, it doesn't matter where you put them.'
So he did.

I quickly ran downstairs and got two cups and a large bowl and took it back upstairs.

'Got a bowl for our food.' I said, ripping open a bag of candy and dumping it in the bowl. I then poured an orange juice and passed it to Klitz before jumping into my bed.

'What movie do you wanna watch?' I asked , looking at him.

'Umm I really don't know, what movies do you like?' He said, slightly shuffling his feet.