17. Room To Ourselves (SMUT)

Y/n's POV:

The next morning I woke up on my back with Klitz's arms wrapped around my waist and his head on my chest, he looked so cute .

I looked at the clock and it was 10AM. If Klitz didn't leave soon my mom would come in and see him. I kissed Klitz's head and stroked his hair lightly.

'Klitz we have to get up.' I whispered.

'Mmm no.' He grumbled sleepily while turning his head so his face was flat on my chest.

I placed both my hands on Klitz 's head while still stroking his hair.
'My mom's gonna find you if you don't leave soon.' I said.

'Are you trying to kick me out?' He mumbled against my skin before lifting his head to look at me with his eyebrow cocked.

'Obviously, I hate you. Get out of my house.' I said sarcastically.
He laughed and pecked me on the lips before standing up and reaching his arms over his head in a stretch. The groaning noise he made as he stretched sent butterflies through my stomach.

After I got up I quickly checked through the house to see where my mom and dad were and when I saw they were both in the yard I quickly led Klitz to the door.

'Okay I'll see you tomorrow, be ready for like 6.' Klitz said while placing a kiss on my forehead.

'Why what's happening tomorrow?' I asked with confusion.

'We're sleeping at Matt's.' Klitz replied while his eyebrows knitted together in the same confused state.

'Since when?'

'Did Eli not ask you? He said he was going to tell you about it.' Klitz rolled his eyes at Eli's incompetence. 'Well do you want to come? He has a free house.'

'Yeah of course I do. I'll be ready by 6.' I replied with a smile as Klitz walked away with a wave.

That night I stayed up binge watching American Horror Story. Before I knew it, it was 8AM and the sun was shining into my room.

I decided not to go to sleep and to just soldier through the day because I wouldn't be able to sleep at Matt's if I went to sleep now.

I distracted my mind from the tiredness by painting for a few hours but I got bored of that and went back to bed to watch more American Horror Story. I must have fallen asleep because I woke up with my door swinging open and hitting my wall with a bang.

I jumped and looked over to see Eli and Matt with Klitz standing behind them.

'What the fuck' I grumbled with a yawn.

'No you what the fuck, you were meant to be ready at 6.' Eli said in a slight shout while waving his finger at me.

I looked over to the clock that sat on my bedside table and squinted a bit.
'Oh shit it's 7, sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep.....how did you get in my house?'

'Don't change the subject, get ready.' Eli stated.

'It's fine Eli, we aren't in a rush to get to my house anyway.'
Matt said.

'I want to play the game you bought yesterday, I've been waiting all day for it.' Eli winged.

'I didn't want to come here just so you know y/n. They came over and dragged me here after I refused to just barge in.' Klitz interjected.

Eli rolled his eyes before walking over to my bed and pulling at the blanket to rip it off of me. I instantly grabbed the blanket and held it close to me in fear because I was only wearing a crop top and underwear.