15. The Backseats (SMUT)

Y/n's POV:

In the morning I woke up with the sun beaming through Eli's blinds pointing straight to my face. I squeezed my eyes closed, shielding them from the beaming light and rubbed them with the back of my hand. I lifted my head and looked around, my head was on Klits chest and one of my arms was stretched around his torso.

He was lying on his back with one of his arms around my side, resting his hand on my waist and the other was resting by his head on the opposite side of me. One of my legs was intertwined with one of his. I looked up to Klitz again, he looked so cute while he slept

'Klitz.' I whispered leaning closer into his ear. I waited a few seconds for a reply but didn't get one. I wiggled my hips slightly, making his arm which was on my waist wiggle also.

'Klitz' I whispered.

He groaned out a 'hmm?' noise with his eyes still firmly closed.

'We should get up before Matt and Eli come looking for us.'
I said, patting his chest.

'5 more minutes.' He mumbled deeply while turning to his side and pulling me closer to him, wrapping one of his legs around mine and sitting his chin on my head.

God his morning voice was so hot it gave me little butterflies, it's so deep and grumbly. I let him sleep for another 10 minutes but I eventually needed to go to the toilet so I had to get up. I wiggled out of Klitz's arms and he groaned, annoyed while I did so.

'Why' he said in a whiny voice.

'Because I need to pee.' I said getting out of the bed and kissing him lightly.

'No you don't.' He mumbled against my lips lazily, making me giggle. I went to the bathroom, and rinsed my face to wake me up a little more, god my head was banging. I rested my forehead in one hand and sighed before making my way out of the bathroom.

I went back into Eli's room to see Klitz still lay down, rubbing his face to force himself to wake up. I grabbed my bag and pulled down my sweats, facing away from Klitz and putting my cargo pants back on. I turned back around to see Klitz now leaning his back against Eli's bedframe with a shit eating grin on his face.

'What are you grinning at?'

'Your just so pretty.' He said pulling himself out of the bed and walking over to me. He wrapped his arms around me and placed both his hands on the top of my back and pulled me in for a kiss.

He kissed me softly, he slid both his hands down to the small of my back and then to each side of my waist. He pulled back then just looked down at me, rubbing my sides with his thumbs while smiling at me.
I pecked his lips. 'Let me change in peace.' I said jokingly before grabbing my bag again and digging into it. I pulled out the crop top I was wearing yesterday but my bra was nowhere to be found.

'What are you looking for?' Klitz asked while putting his glasses on.

'Did we.... do anything last night?' I asked sceptically.

'Um..no, not that I can remember, i'm pretty sure we just went straight to sleep. Why?' He said, crumpling his brows.

'I can't find my bra, I have no idea where it is.' I said , rubbing my forehead in confusion.

'Where did you get changed last night?' Klitz questioned.

'Bathroom, but I was just in there and I didn't see it.'

'I have no idea, I haven't seen it anywhere.' Klitz said while looking around the room.

'Just put your shirt over that.' He suggested while pointing to my sports bra.