42. All Yours (SMUT)

Y/n's POV:

We snatched the letters from the table at the same time and read through them as quick as we could.

'I GOT IN! OH MY GOD I GOT IN.' Klitz shouted with a grin plastered across his face. When he looked up to me his smile fell and he obviously couldn't read my expression.

'D-Did you...What did it-'

'I got it.' I whispered quietly.

'What?' he said while leaning in closer so he could hear me.

'I fucking got in.' I said just above a whisper, a shake in my voice.

'You got...you got in?!' Klitz said with his grin creeping back.

Tears filled my eyes and started trickling down my face but a smile plastered across my face.

'WE'RE GOING TO YALE.' I yelled while jumping up and pulling Kliz with me. Kliz pulled me into a tight hug and laughed in disbelief. I jumped up and down, half laughing, half crying.

Klitz pulled away from the hug and held both sides of my face, stopping me from jumping and kissed me with desperation.

'I can't...believe.....I get to live with you.' Klitz mumbled in between kisses.

I pulled away and held his face as well.  'I love you so much Klitz.' said, tears still slowly dripping down my face.

'I love you too.' He grinned while pulling me back into another kiss.

I kissed back with passion, all the worry and anxiety I've had for the last few months dissipating the deeper our kiss got.

Klitz breathily moaned against my lips and that's when I knew, for a fact, that I need him to fuck me. And I need him to fuck me now.

I trailed one hand from his face, down his chest.  'Klitz.'

'Hm?' He hummed while trying to lean in to kiss me again.

I pecked his lips but looked down and started unbuttoning my cargos.
'I need you to fuck me and I need you to fuck me now.'

Klitz's eyes widened and he watched me crouch slightly while I was pulling down my pants before fumbling around to get undressed as fast as he could.

I had already taken off all my clothes and threw them across the room while Klitz had only taken off his sweatpants and was still in the process of taking his shirt off. I didn't bother waiting for him to take his boxers off, I was too impatient.

I got on my knees and pulled Klitz's boxers down, he was already half hard and I spat on his dick and stroked him to spread it around while I licked and lightly sucked his tip.

He let out a groan and before long he was rock hard. I pulled away from him and pushed him onto the couch before straddling over his legs and pulled him into a kiss while sitting in a position so that Klitz's cock was directly in between my pussy.

As the kiss deepened I grinded against his cock, the sensation of his shaft against my clit making me moan into his mouth.

'Mm wait.' Klitz whined and pulled his head away from mine. 'I don't have a condom.' He said looking up at me.

'Neither do I. It's fine.. I-It doesn't matter. I want you to cum in me. We can get a plan B pill tomorrow I just... I just need you to cum in me baby.' I muttered while trying to stop myself from rubbing my cunt against his dick, failing miserably.

Klitz's eyes widened slightly before he brushed hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear before taking his cock and stroking it a few times and rubbing his tip up my pussy and back down, painfully slow.

I whined at his pace, desperate for more stimulation.

'Klitz pl-' I was about to start begging but without warning Klitz thrusted deep inside me. My words turned into a high pitched whine and Klitz groaned deeply while moving his hand away from his cock and held my hips at both sides.

I put one hand on his shoulder and the other rested on his chest, I started grinding up and down and then rolled my hips, making tight circles. Klitz looked down at my pussy with his mouth agape, letting out sharp pants, with his eyebrows furrowed.

I then lifted off of him and pushed back down into him.

'Fffffuck, I've missed this.' Klitz groaned, letting his head fall back slightly. He kept a firm hold on my hips, guiding me up and down his cock.

'W-When we have our own place I-Im gonna fuck you like this...every day.' Klitz stuttered out, his moans growing higher.

'Oh fuck....it f-feels...so fucking good.' I moaned while taking one hand off of Klitz's shoulder and putting it on the back of his head, urging him to lift it.

When he did I pulled him into an intense kiss. I grabbed onto one side of his face and ran my teeth against his bottom lip and bit softly before sucking while also speeding up my pace. We moaned into eachothers mouths in sync and my head dropped slightly.

I leaned up, and used one hand to grip the back of the couch and placed the other on the back of Klitz's hair, letting his soft hair brush through my fingers.

My tits were now right in Klitz's face and without any hesitation he leaned his face forward and started placing sloppy kisses around my boobs before reaching my nipple and tracing his tongue around my piercing, sucking for a few seconds and then biting lightly. He moved his hands from my hips to my ass, making it easier for me to move up and down.

I exhaled a moan and gripped onto his hair tighter, making his head jerk back away from my tits and groan while he started thrusting his hips up while I thrusted mine down. The only noises that could be heard were a symphony of loud moans and pathetic whimpers from the both of us while we inched closer to cumming.

He moved one hand off of my ass and placed two fingers on my clit, rubbing tight circles around it while pressing down.

I gasped at the sensation and mumbled expletives. I quickened my pace and as did Klitz.

'Everytime we fuck... I still..can't believe how fucking tight you are.'

'It's not about..me being tight. It's about how.....f-fucking big you are.' I stuttered out, panting in between words.

'Y-your pussy was fucking...made
f-for me.'

'No one could....fuck me as well as y-you do.' I moaned while moving my hand off of the couch and wrapping my arm around his neck.

'Ffffuck, say that again.' He whined while pushing his cock into me as fast and deep as he could

'I s-said...no one could ever- oh fuck. No one could ever... fuck my pussy as good as you do. No one c....could make me cum as...hard as you do. I'm y-yours. All yours.'

And with that he pounded into me one last time and let out a guttural groan while my cunt clenched around him. His cock twitched as he released and painted my insides with his cum. He kept rubbing my clit at a fast pace and a few seconds later I followed after him, cumming on his cock with an intense whimper.

Straight after cumming I couldn't hold my composure any longer and I let my body go limp, both my arms wrapped around his neck and my head in the crook of his neck. We panted heavily in sync from the exhaustion. And when he had enough energy he lifted my head with one hand and pulled me into a lazy but passionate kiss.