Bus Stop

There was this place in my head, where I'm gone, and nobody could find me but myself.

It was a dream where the moon seemed closer than ever, and stars fell like raindrops, in a place where the world always forgot.

Where the brightness of your eyes can't bury me, and your voice can't reach and choke me.

I'm a castaway in this world, and I've given this world my all, just to see the sunset breeze that only brings what my heart aches for.

I'm living faraway, in the surface of the clouds, or on my house in the moon, looking outside my window, on all of those dark stars,

Getting darker...

This was the bus stop to my destination, and I'll dream inside a dream when I get there, non of them involving anybody but You.

I'll wait, I guess. For this ride to stop, and when it does, I'm expecting my thoughts of you to stay on the bus, and go. Go, and everything could breathe now in this space.

Feeling like a lost astronaut in my own head, and I'm floating in my cold, dead air. Hopefully, this trip to forgetting could change that. I'll throw everything into sweet oblivion, just to make my point.

I'm in this place in my head, where I'm gone, and I'm trying to find myself. Only, but myself.

The bus ride here sure was long, and I hope my wait in the bus stop was worth it.

Because if it wasn't...

I'll make it worth it.

//k.u.