[failed to load; error, there is an error to everything]

"Isn't it beautiful that each person has their own unique sets of personality? That each of us are varied with personal experiences, moments, pain, love, memories? Different sentences in different minds? It's... surreal." She stated, slumping back down on the plush bean bag.

Before he got to answer, he was interrupted with a whimper.

"And... and I think it scares me..." She said, softly. Maybe to herself, and her eyes looked downcast. "...To think that everybody has their own swirling mass of thoughts that passively fluctuates in each passing second. A mind that thinks without thought, without command whatsoever... it's scary..."

"-- it's scary how the human mind, and soul, have this kind of capability. To stumble on a new way, or destroy a path. I-I don't know, I'm blabbering," She then looked up at him, chuckling lightly, "I'm sorry, my mouth and all."

He waved it off, and dismissed the scene, saying it was good to have philosophical epiphanies. 'Cause it was. It was good to be struck with sudden realization, because that's the horror, and beauty of our minds. The lightbulb that can either give you light, or break and shatter pieces of glass in the eyes of unknowing, or burn the ground you're currently standing on... Either way, the electricity always run in your bones and blood, and you'll never turn it off. You just live with it.

'It scares me how we're all so different in the inside, and all the same at the outside.' She thought to herself, watching the boy in front of him, subtly. Then a thoughtful look crossed her face, 'Or maybe it's the opposite, and we're all mutually the same in our heads... Gah, enough with this. Having conversations in my head gives me a headache.'

It's all in our heads.

...

But we'll never know, would we?

-Let's just enjoy the beauty of wondering, //k.u.