Out of Gravity

It's all the same. It's all that matters to them— why it's important and all, but to me? Well, to me it isn't. Everything, their words, their stares, their judgement and opinion— it's all nothing to me. I've been under their scrutiny for years, a person between their silent but powerful assaults. A star in the darkening of night, I twinkled my weak light like it was my last. What they have done, it did things to me. But, to some extent, it was okay.

Life is hard, and heck, it even goes further down when you slip up and fall again and again.  It's rather disheartening to think about how crappy the world has become, or is it because I've become selfish. Maybe. Maybe not. Either way, the distraction of the art of getting by was not an easy task to learn. You can't make lemonade with lime, and more so with an apple. Life is... like the way you accidentally step on someone's shoe; you say you're sorry, and you are, and the person says it's okay, but it's really not okay— and the whole possibility of stepping in someone's shoe is lost in the realm of time. Unexpected, wicked, and deceiving, life is.

I hate this, I hate this so much. Everyone... hates me. I never thought it could be so painful, this feeling I'm having. It's in my eyes— look closely; it's a fire burning me in the inside. You can't miss it, and I'm so, so done. I thought I could escape everything in this world I've created, but unfortunately, there will always be ghosts that haunt until your very last breath.

I guess they'll see that part in my life: when I'll be finally free and so much alive. When I'm out of gravity, and I'm everything at once. I should be happy... But why am I not?

//k.u.

***

NOTE: This was in a general point of view. I'm okay! Just go and make sure to have your friends checked at; they might have some hidden secrets they wanna let out! Peace!