May 22 2019 - Monaco

"Norah, where are you?! Everybody is waiting!" Lando shouted at his phone.
"I'm on my way! It just took longer to walk than I expected! I can see the marina, do you see me?" She waved with her hand and another waved back. Lando ran down to his friend, who was 15 minutes late to a filming day with the F1 crew. In fact she would've missed it if it wasn't for lando.
"Okay panic's over. She's here!" Lando shouted when they got onto the yacht, making everybody turn their heads to the girl. She said her sorrys to everyone, soon they could all get going with the original plan.

"So can I get everybody's attention!! Today we are gonna go on a little trip with this yacht and we just want all of you to have a good time, chatting, playing games and maybe have a bath. We will record everything and do a few challenges between all drivers for the F1 youtube and instagram. Try to just relax and have fun and we will fix the rest, and don't forget your sunscreen!" A person said to the drivers, the big Yacht took off and everybody started to chat. Norah was sat with Lando on her right, Daniil on her left, Seb and Kimi in front of her.

"Everything alright Daniil?" Norah said facing the toro rosso driver.

"Yeah it's alright, it's very hot"

"It is indeed. Everything alright with Kelly? Can't be much left now?"

"There's about two months left. But we aren't the best right now"

"Oh really, why?

"She seems to be interested in someone else," he said, with an empty face.

"Oh god I'm so sorry about that" She said with a lower voice, not wanting this to spread around. She felt bad for her friend but realised he'd rather just focus on being here and having fun.
The rest of the day was filled with games, chatting, eating food and bathing. Spending a lot of time getting to know all of the other drivers Norah laid a lot of focus on Seb and Kimi, two people she didn't know that well until now. Seb and Norah realised they had a lot more in common than they thought with the Schumacher family. And Norah and Kimi having the exact same music taste. As the day went on the sun started to set over the ocean, and temperature too. Just as Norah started to get a bit chilly, the boy who 2 years ago meant the world to her went over with a flannel shirt. He offered his shirt and the second she stretched out her arm to take it he took ahold of her and pulled her up to the little dancefloor.

"We are not dancing here" Norah said firmly

"Come on ma chérie. For old times sake. " He said while placing the shirt on the girl. She shook her head with a smirk and took his hand. They both started to dance to the music, the same way they did 2 years ago.