Silverstone - Sunday

Race day, Norah was excited to race. Ever since she got her clean bill of health she felt better than ever before. Although she has been in a good place for a long time now the fact that she is healthy makes it all better. She was starting P2 behind Carlos who got his first podium yesterday, the team was positive she could get by him and win.

"Good luck Norah, and have fun!" Adam said right before she got into her car, she had all of her equipment on and she was ready. After the formation lap she stared at the lights. One light, breathe, two lights, grip the steering wheel, three lights, prepare the car, four lights, breathe, five lights, go. They were off and Norah got a great start, she passed Carlos into the first corner. The race went on and Norah was on fire.

"Box box" Adam said to Norah, she listened and went in. The few seconds in the pit felt like an eternity, but this time it took an eternity. One tire was missing, the team ran around trying to find it and Norah got frustrated.

"Come on!!" she screamed to her team, finally they found the tire and Norah was off again but they were too slow, Carlos got by and Lewis and Charles behind were close. Norah got caught in between Lewis and Charles while Carlos made up some space, there was a good battle between the three.

"Leclerc has that inside line. Knight goes off the track, cuts the chicane. Off goes Leclerc. Through goes Hamilton, unbelievable stuff!!" Crofty commented on the amazing battle between the drivers. Although Lewis got by, Norah managed to get past later, she wanted to take on Carlos too but there was not enough time.

"Last lap Norah, looks good, keep it up!" Adam said, Norah just really wanted to get past and she was close but the race was over, Carlos won. She took it well and drove the car to the P2 place and cheered Carlos on his first win then she went to her team, they were all stoked for her.

"Norah Wellington knight, what a battle with Hamilton and Leclerc! How did it feel for you?" The interviewer said.

"It was amazing, so fun to have some real overtakes and fights! The race was just so fun and as always I love racing at home." Norah smiled.

"Fantastic, i don't know if you know this yet but your friend Mick just scored his first points in Formula one, are you happy for him?" Norah froze, she was so focused on herself she didn't even ask, she looked at the interviewer and then she started to look for Mick.

"Are you serious?" Norah was speechless. And from nowhere Mick came up to Norah, a big smile on his face. Norah looked at him and saw the young boy she got to know all those years ago, now they were both in Formula one and he just got his first points. Her eyes started to water and she threw herself over him, he laughed. The two hugged and Norah then looked at him, he too was crying.

"I'm so happy for him, he's my best friend and he deserves the world. Little Betsy." Norah said to the interviewer, holding Mick's hand. They walked off together.

Norah got on the podium, proud of her P2. She looked over the crowd, her friends, team and enemies who weren't so bad. Now everything was perfect, almost. She just wanted to stand on the highest step of the podium.