Baku - Sunday

"Alright Norah everything looks good, don't overwork yourself but have fun." Norah heard in her ear pieces, she got the car to P6 after the formation lap. She'd show them, she had it in her.

"Yeah i will do my best" She wanted to win, she wanted nothing more than to show them how wrong they were, she could do it.

This track was the perfect one for Norah, all of the tight and slow speed corners, it was a lot to think about. Just what Norah liked, the long straight followed by a 90 degree corner, she loved it. The thrill and adrenaline, Norah lived for it. She didn't count how many cars she passed, but plenty of cars that were in front were now behind.

"Pit this lap Norah, a new set of softs and try to go for a purple. We have a free stop, a free stop" She followed instructions, she had her complete trust in her team. She went in and the car slowed down, she stopped at her garage. 2,4 seconds felt infinite, she wanted to go right now. Push for the last laps and get that one extra point. The light turned green and she was off, getting back to track she had full throttle, a glimpse of a car coming around the first corner. It looked green, but Norah focused in front of her.

"Okay Norah get past Latifi this lap and do your thing in the next. Lap 48 of 51 right now" She focused and got by Latifi quickly. At the long straight she pushed, her right foot completely on the throttle, turn one she changed her strength from right foot to the left. The flow was immaculate, it was like the car was on rails. Every turn was perfect.

"Coming into the last lap now ladies and gentlemen we have Norah Wellington Knight in P1 and Sebastian Vettel in P2. They both have done fantastic jobs today but only one can win and it sure looks like Norah has it in the bag today. Norah also has the fastest lap right now and it doesn't look like anybody can beat her, this has been an amazing race today but only one can cross the line first and it will be for the first time in her career Norah Wellington Knight, What a mega drive she did today! Norah Wellington Knight is a grand prix winner and is also the first woman ever to win a grand prix, we've always known she was good and what a comeback she has done this year! I am for sure excited to see what the future holds for her! Norah Wellington Knight is the winner of the Azerbaijan Grand Prix 2021 with Sebastian Vettel following in P2, he must be happy and the Frenchman Pierre Gasly in P3, What a podium!!"

"My god Norah!! P1 you did it! What a drive you did today!" Adam shouted in her ear piece, the rest of the team cheering in the background. She was happy, she proved that she could do it, to everyone.

"Haha yes!! I told you I could do it, I'm back baby!!" Norah was proud, she knew she could do it and now everybody else knew it too. She took the car to Parc ferme and to the P1 place, the place was crowded with all sorts of teams. Norah got out of her car and stood on the halo. She looked at her team, only her eyes were visible but they saw how happy she was. She got her hand into a fist, patted her chest two times and then pointed her hand to the sky, this time with one finger representing her result. It had been a while since she got to have one finger up, but she enjoyed it. One jump down and a few steps later she got to her team, they all congratulated her and patted her. Behind the celebrating girl stod the french man, he grabbed her shoulders and turned her around. The two looked each other in the eyes and gave each other a big hug. Standing there, hugging one of her closest friends, she was so happy. Pierre lifted Norah and spun her around in the air.

"You are amazing Norah, I can't believe you did that!" The two kept talking while usual routines got done, the winner quickly got up on the weight scale and looked at her number. Five four, or was it four five? She walked off to do her interview.

"And the winner of the Azerbaijan Grand Prix, Norah Wellington Knight! How does it feel, Norah, not only winning your first Grand Prix but being the first woman to ever win a Formula one race?" The interviewer asked.

"It feels fantastic to finally have this win, it is what i've always wanted and now i've proven to everybody what i'm capable of, and to be the first woman to ever win in formula one is a huge honour and i'm so thankful."

"The team made a bit of a risky call to take you in so late for a new set, what was your thought on it?"

"I have complete trust in my team, I know that they don't say things me or Max wouldn't be able to do. I just listen and do my best, although I got a bit scared when I got out because I saw Seb behind me. But it worked out in the end so I'm happy about the decision" The interviewer thanked Norah, she made her way up to the podium and now she finally got to stand on the highest step. Her trophy was handed to her, she showed it to everyone and also got a few seconds to look at the crowd. Her team, Lando, Mick and even Charles were there to celebrate. Norah looked at P2 and P3, two good friends standing beside her. She was a bit dizzy but she didn't care. This is what made everything worth it, standing on the first step with her friends surrounding her, the light wind and sun in her eyes. The Swedish national Anthem started playing, a prouder Norah would be hard to find.