Austria - Thursday morning

David insisted on the two having breakfast together, Norah was hesitant but finally agreed. They sat down at the restaurant and ordered their food.

"I'll have the fruit salad.. Um black coffee. And, yoghurt with granola." The only weird thing about her order was the coffee, she always put milk and sugar in hers.

"And you Sir?"

"Yes I'll have the chicken sandwich, fruit salad and also a cappuccino please." David ordered. He made a note in his head what Norah order was. The two sat in silence waiting for their food until David broke the silence.

"How are you?"

"I'm tired, spelt pretty bad. I'm just not back to 100% yet." Weird, the doctor said her body would've healed completely around may.

"You shouldn't get that checked? Didn't the doctor say May?"

"They probably got it wrong, I'll be back soon I promise." She ended with a smile, the food came and we both started to eat. Norah took out her tablet container with all sorts of vitamins. She ate one after one.

"How many of these should you eat really?" He gave a shocked look.

"Well I have 8 different vitamins that i should take every day, and three of them i have to take twice." She kept nibbling on her food and eating more vitamins.

David kept eating his breakfast, not wanting to make a big deal out of it now. When he was finished with his food Norah's face changed, he couldn't read it but she kept taking small bites of her food and sipping on her coffee. After 30 minutes of her taking small bites she said that she was done. Probably half of everything she ordered was left on her plate, except the coffee that was finished. The two left the breakfast and David made notes on his phone when he said goodbye to Norah. Everything she ate and the weird and different way she ate, and all of the pills.

Norah had finished her track walk with her team, she got ready as usual for her run. Long legging since her burn marks on her left leg couldn't be exposed to the sun, they were getting a bit loose but she didn't have any other pair. A white Red Bull shirt and her especially made gloves so her burns on her hands didn't get exposed as well. Her hair in a ponytail and headphones in her ears she started running. Running was her comfort, it made her safe. The music, the breeze and just her own thoughts. She ran one lap and continued on the next one, when she got out of turn one she saw Mick a bit ahead of her on the straight, she didn't want to talk so she sped up a bit and ran past him and his friends.

"Do you know anymore?" Dennis said, pointing to Norah that just passed.

"No, when we hang out she's acting like everything is fine, and when I ask she tries to change the topic. Somethings up with her but I don't want to force her to talk plus David has been around more so at least she has someone to talk to right. Why do you ask?" Mick answered, ending with a small smirk.

"Ohh someone is in love!" Clement teased.

"No I am not, I just don't want to see anyone sad. Especially because of everything that happened last year."

"Well I'll have to agree with Dennis. I don't know Norah or what could be wrong but I know one thing for sure. Those leggings haven't been that loose before." Logan pointed to Norah who was a bit ahead, and just like he said her leggings were loose, really loose. Her arms were also looking thinner. Mick started to put things together, he just wanted to help and Norah knew that. She was there for him when he almost lost his dad so of course he should be there for her. How could he be so stupid not to comfort his best friend more when she really needed it. He had to talk to her, but maybe the first step would be to talk to David.