Summer break - London

Being home for a few weeks to reload was just what Norah needed. Her life before F1 did not look like the typical teenage life. Her dad is the founder of Wellington Horses, the most successful horse business in the whole UK. When she grew up she had two different sides of her life. One side that was filled with racing, following in her uncle's footsteps chasing the dream of becoming a F1 driver. If it wasn't for her uncle's help she would never be where she is today, David was the one to get her into the red bull racing academy hence his good relationship with the racing team. He was the most important part in Norah's journey to F1. Along with her friends she got on the way. Ending up on a podium with a shy boy named Mick Betsch was the start of an endless friendship between the two drivers. However this was not the only side of Norah's life. Her dad did not want her anywhere near a racing track. He wanted her to be at home to help him build up his brand Wellington Horses. Her talent for riding was incredible to her father, although riding isn't her passion she had a few successful years in the saddle. Winning most of the things that you can win nationally and also getting the opportunities to compete internationally as well. But Norah wanted something different, after school and being in the stable helping her dad her uncle David would pick her up and get her to the race track. Her story was known again thanks to her father who thought of the great idea to transform his life into a reality show. This would soon become the most popular show on TV and everybody in the UK would know and see about the life of the Wellington's.

How complicated Norah's childhood was she is still thankful for it and today she owns 30% of Wellington Horses and she plays a big role in the business. When Norah's talent on the racing track got known to her dad he soon realised how much this meant to Norah and the two of them could finally agree on things.

Walking on the streets of London Norah listened to a tape her good friend Thomas Brodie Sangster sent her, she was also on her way to meet her good friend along with their other friends who all together formed KIAC. Kids In A Cage, the band that started 2016 when the good friends got to know each other. Now that Norah was on the road for most of the time the band was no longer in the same shape it was before but they still loved to play together.

"How is our little racing driver?" Thomas asked when Norah came into the studio.

"I'm good Thomas, How are you guys?" She asked and hugged her friends.

"We're miserable without you, we tried to get Chris to replace you but he can't hold a tune" Marc complained, Chris gave him a shocked look.

"Well let's forget about Chris' singing skills, Marc you wanted to say something". Thomas said, pointing us back to the topic of our meeting.

"yes, well i don't want to ruin any good feeling but since Norah got into F1 we haven't been able to play and create as much music and as you all know my goal is to get professional. So I have made the decision with my manager that I'm moving to LA in december. To try my luck there. " Marc said, looking at us wanting a response. The other two just stopped in their tracks so Norah made the first move.

"That's amazing Marc! You should definitely try your luck there, I know it'll be amazing. And you're right we are not what we used to be a couple of years ago, maybe we should just keep this on a hobby type of level, meet up when we can and write songs when we feel like it." Although Norah loved her boys and their band she only spoke the truth. Everything can't be the same forever.

After some deliberation the band agreed on keeping the band but not being as active as they were before. But since they all were together now they all wanted to play some music. And they did, they played until the studios were closing but they weren't done. They got their things and went out for a couple of beers to celebrate their time together and wish Marc luck for his future as a rock star.

Although it was late Norah went for a little drive, firstly to drop off Chris who lived on the way to her parents house. The sun had just a few minutes left on the sky which was the best time of the day according to both Norah and her brother Matt, who was walking out of the house when Norah pulled up.

"Hey sancho!" Norah called to her brother with a big smile, he returned his smile and they gave each other a big hug, safe in each other's arms warmed by the sun.

The siblings walked to the barn while catching up on everything. Norah went directly to one of the fields where her heart horse was enjoying the warm breeze of August. Makkelijke was the first horse Scott Wellington bought back in the early 2000. They competed up to 155 in the show jumping ring. Norah took over him when she became old enough and he taught her everything she knows about horses. Makkelijke is not in the same shape he was back then but he is still the star of Wellington Horses.

Spending the rest of the night with her family was very much needed. Just being like a normal family for once except for the filming crew that was there for the series that was still popular in the UK.