May 26 2019 - Monaco afterparty

Je veux te voir playing through the speakers at jimmy'z. After another disappointing result Norah was at the nightclub with her friends to forget the awful day. But the most disappointed person out of all was Charles, who once again had a DNF at his home GP. Although he was disappointed he wanted to party with the rest of the gang, and with him was his new girlfriend Charlotte. Who right now made her way to the bar, where Norah is waiting for her drink. The pair had never crossed paths before this night.

Charlotte came closer to the bar, singing along with the song playing and moving her body along the music. The closer she got to the bar she saw another girl about her age dancing to the song and as they both made eye contact they started to dance with each other and sing along to the song. They both connected directly because of the song and they sang through the whole song together, taking turns on certain lines. At the end of the song they fell into a hug laughing at the scene that just happened.

"Where have you been all of my life?" Norah said between laughs.

"I've been here in Monaco! Where have you been my whole life?"

"On a race track!" They both stopped to look at each other and as Charlotte's eyes grew wider she realised who she was talking to.

"Norah, Williams driver! Yes of course how couldn't i recognize you earlier. Wait, you probably know my boyfriend!"

"Who is your boyfriend?" She answered with a witty tone.

"Charles Leclerc" Norah stopped in her tracks, taking it in that the girl she was talking to was charles new girlfriend.

"Charles' girlfriend. Right, how could I not see that before? He has shown me tons of pictures of you!" Norah's not caring if this is charles' new girlfriend, she was nice and Norah was always in need of new friends.

"Wait since you know him. Did you know that he and his ex broke up just because he had gotten a seat in F1. I heard that from someone."

"What?! That's crazy, who would do that?" Although Norah knew what Charlotte was talking about she didn't want to start any unnecessary drama and the old couple agreed to keep their relationship a secret.

The pair spent the rest of the night together becoming closer by the minute. At the end of the night you could almost believe that Norah and Charlotte were the couple with Charles hanging on like the tail on a dog.