The day after - Monaco

The bright sun was shining into Norah's hotel room, she woke up with a groan.

"Oh fucking hell" She groaned and looked around, Charlotte was still asleep so she quietly made her way out from the bedroom and into the bathroom. She was a mess, only a shower would solve this. The cold water running down her body made her wake up a bit and afterwards she felt like a human again. In the bedroom Charlotte had started to wake up.

"Morning sunshine!" Norah said walking in from the bathroom, towel wrapped around her body.

"Just marry me now Charles never calls me sunshine." Charlotte complained, her tired eyes looked at Norah who just huffed.

"Do you want to stay for breakfast?" Norah asked.

"Hotel breakfast, never say no to that." Both got ready to start the day the right way, Norah got a phone call from Pierre.

Hungover?

Never Pierre, me and Charlotte were just gonna go for breakfast. Are you up?

No and I won't, I'll stay here the whole day.

No you won't, lunch later?

Okay.. See you.

Bye Darling.

"Pierre?" Charlotte asked on their way to the elevator.

"Yes, we'll have lunch later if you want to join."

"I think I really need to sort things out with Charles first." Norah nodded and they walked to the hotel restaurant. They enjoyed their breakfast and talked about the evening before everything happened. When they finished Charlotte decided to go home and face the problem, they hugged and Norah wished her good luck. On her way back to her room her phone called.

Norah!

Betsy!

What are you doing?

I'm in the elevator back to my room, just had breakfast.

How can you be up at this hour, we're all still in bed.

And who are we?

Me and the boys, anyways we were thinking about doing something later today you know after everyone has woken up. You in?

Yeah i could hang out for a bit but we have to start packing too, we leave for St Tropez early tomorrow.

Oh yeah right but you'll come by for a bit.

Of course, see you.

"What did she say?" Dennis asked, still groggy.

"She'll come but we both leave for St Tropez tomorrow, I promised to tag along when she competes."

"In what?" Clement asked curiously.

"She was asked to compete in one of the biggest show jumping competitions next week. The GCL tour." Everybody was amazed.