Flashback - Winter break 2020-2021

He was cooking for her, just like everyday. Norah was out running, she was on a training schedule made by her boyfriend so that she would get back into shape as soon as possible.

"Oh is that dinner I smell? Delicious, you are an angel on earth." Norah said and walked up to Josh and hugged him, he took his arm around her and kissed her head.

"Yeah i have a new recipe"

"Tell me about it!"

"It is whole wheat pasta with a new sauce that has 56g of protein in it! Then Boiled mushrooms, spinach and carrots. I kept the broccoli raw so that you can get all those nutritions."

"Since when do you boil mushrooms and I don't like broccoli raw, I like it boiled and seasoned."

"Norah, you should be happy that i'm looking after you, i'm cooking you meals every day for fuck sake! Be thankful."

"I mean there is no need to cook for me if you don't do things I like, but it's fine I'm sure the rest will taste amazing!" Josh gave his girl a look, unthankful bitch he thought. The couple later sat down to eat, Josh happily getting his meal down. Norah looked at it more than she ate it.

"You didn't like it." Josh stated, looking at Norah, not disappointed but with confidence.

"Not really."

"That's fine, we need to slim you down anyways. There is no chance you're getting into that car of yours looking like that" He pointed to her body.

"But Norah sweetie, look on the bright side. You're not eating as fast anymore, I'm already finished! That is a good rule to keep, never finish eating before anyone else. Remember that." Josh took away the plates and Norah got up to shower. Before she could do so Josh stopped her and put her in front of a mirror.

"What do you see?"

"You and me" She smiled, looking at him through the mirror.

"Yes that is true, but look closely. Your face, your cheeks are a bit chubby. And that stomach, you are training your core right? I can't see any muscles." His hands were over her body, she only nodded in agreement, or from fright.

"Your legs, I will be kind because of those ugly scars but here, this on your inner thigh. It should not be there, you have to run more to get that extra fat away." He switched his eyes from her body to her eyes, his left hand still on her inner thigh. His right hand made its way to her neck and her throat.

"Other than that you're beautiful, eyes and hair. I love you, remember, I'm helping you." He turned her around and cupped her face in his hands. He leaned in and met her lips, hands moving all over her body. He kept saying "I'm helping you" and "You'll be so beautiful" between kisses. Josh broke the kiss and looked at the girl.

"Wanna lose a few more calories?" Norah only smiled, in between kisses they walked to the bedroom. On the bed she was almost naked. She was planning on showering but he had other plans, tonight she was his. Doing everything he said, she was his, no one could take her away.