Winter break 2020-2021

Rehab, training. That was Norah's winter break, she was determined to race in 2021 and things were looking good. She did everything to speed up the process and get back to usual. New diets and training methods that would help speed up the progress. Weekly visits to the doctors and always positive outcomes, her body was going back to normal. Norah needed to be in the best condition, she had to prove everybody wrong. Josh was helping a lot with training and letting her try different methods and diets to see what worked best. She was allowed to move and be active but she couldn't go to the gym every day so running and walking became her new hobby. She could walk around for a whole day, walking from one friend to another, even walking home to her parents house. The season was starting soon and she was so ready to get back, to her friends, new team and to the car. She needed to get back in the car, she needed to fit and her body had to be ready. Keeping close contact with her doctors, trainers and team principal they made the decision that she would race in 2021, her body wasn't back to 100% but she was ready. Her scars from the fire could take up to two years to heal but she didn't have that much time, she'd just have to live with it. Special gloves and trousers were made for her to wear to help with the scars. She couldn't expose them to the sun and they needed to be kept clean as much as possible.