Chapter 29

"Papyrus, for the last time, leave me alone!" Frisk yelled while he sat himself on the railing in front of Sans' room.

"Come on, Frisk," Papyrus said quickly walking up the stairs. "I let you have your bathroom break. Now, come on. Let's get back to therapy."

"But your therapy is weird."

"No, it's not!"

"Yes, it is!"

"Will you two cut it out?" Undyne asked opening the door to Papyrus' room and leaning against the doorframe with his manga in her hand. "I'm getting to a good part and you're ruining my concentration."

"Are you reaching a spiritual revelation?" Papyrus asked.

"Oh, yeah," Undyne said diving back into the manga. "I'm about to see if Natsuki can bring forth heaven's ultimate power to kick the demon's ass!"

"See, Frisk?" Papyrus asked. "Someone appreciates my therapy methods."

"But I don't wanna be hugged anymore," Frisk whined. "It's weird."

"But hugs are therapeutic," Papyrus said walking closer to where Frisk was sitting.

"I don't care!"

"Too bad! I am your therapist and I say we are going to cuddle, young man!"

"NO!"

Frisk quickly bent over backwards until his hands were holding the bottoms of the railing. Then, he swung his legs up until his whole body had flipped over. Once he was hanging from the railing by his hands and facing the wall, Frisk dropped onto the ground.

Papyrus stood in annoyance mixed with amazement, and Undyne grinned from ear to ear.

"Impressive moves, punk!" Undyne yelled in approval.

"Thanks," Frisk yelled while standing up and running for his sweater and coat. "I used it all the time to get away from police on the surface."

"Nice," Undyne replied.

"Don't applaud his delinquency," Papyrus said stomping on the ground angrily.

"That's not what I was doing…"

"Frisk, get back here now!"

"No!" Frisk yelled in playful annoyance carrying his sweater and Sans' coat in a bundle under his arm, running for the door, and twisting the handle. "I'm going outside!"

Unfortunately for him, when Frisk opened the door, Sans was right there.

"Hey there, kid!" Sans said with a happy smirk on his face. "Whatcha you doin'? Are you two fighting?"

"Move it, Sans!" Frisk said in a panic while he tried to walk past him only for Sans to short cut in front of him again. "Your brother is trying to assault me."

"I am NOT!" Papyrus yelled from inside.

"You are SO!" Frisk yelled back.

"Am not!"

"Are so!"

"AM NOT!"

"ARE SO!"

"Okay, what's going on?" Sans asked stepping in front of Frisk when he tried to walk past him again.

Suddenly, Papyrus scooped Frisk up from behind, wrapped him arms around his chest, and held him close while he rubbed his face against his hair.

"Hey!" Frisk yelled dropping his sweater and Sans' coat on the ground. "Papyrus, let me go!"