Chapter 100

The band members stewed in their seats angrily as Papyrus and Frisk surveyed the extent of the damage.

River, Calibri, and Burgerpants looked collectively like their makeup kits had exploded in their faces. There were mismatched splotches of black and red everywhere with no rhyme or reason whatsoever.

Undyne stepped back from her work and smiled as Papyrus and Frisk recoiled in horror.

"Well," Undyne said excitedly. "All done. What do you think?"

Calibri signed, "WE LOOK LIKE YOU ATE THE MAKEUP AND DECIDED TO THROW UP ON US!"

"I'm no expert, Undyne," River said looking in the mirror and calmly studying his reflection. "But I have to agree with my son."

"Yeah, no," Burgerpants agreed simply pulling out a makeup remover on the dressing room table to wipe Undyne's masterpiece off his face before sliding it over to his colleagues so they could do the same thing.

Undyne scoffed, crossed her arms, and said, "Geez! You musicians are such prissy primadonnas!"

Suddenly, Inferno rushed into the dressing room short of breath and yelled, "Guys, we have to get you on-stage now! Mettaton's on his way!"

Everyone froze in a panic and went silent except ironically for Calibri who whispered, "Shit…"

"Alright, everybody, don't panic!" Frisk said. "We're ready! We can do this!"

"Yeah," Papyrus said excitedly. "Let's do this!"

"Okay," River replied pulling his hood over his face and preparing to head on-stage.

"What about us?" Burgerpants asked in a panic.

"Uh…" Frisk said before he came up with an idea. "I know! Wipe it off so that it's just around your eyes. Then, you'll still look super freaky!"

"BUT HOW WILL WE WIPE IT OFF THAT FAST?!" Calibri signed.

Undyne grabbed the box, stuffed her hands with a handful of makeup removal wipes, and said, "Allow me!"

Calibri and Burgerpants audibly gulped as Undyne descended upon their faces with makeup removal wipes.

Frisk, Papyrus, River, and Inferno stood there in dumbfounded horror at Undyne's vigor and strength.

Napstablook teleported into the dressing room.

"The equipment is all set up," the ghost said before he noticed what everyone was looking at. "It's time to…Oh, dear…"

Napstablook stood there next to Frisk as transfixed by what was going on as everyone else was.

"What is she doing to them?" Napstablook asked.

"She's cleaning their faces," Frisk replied.

After another moment of silence, Napstablook said, "If she keeps it up like this, she's going to tear off their faces. Shouldn't we stop her?"

"And face the full force of her fury?" Frisk asked rhetorically.

Napstablook surveyed the situation briefly before he concluded, "Good point."