Part One

A number of toddlers are standing with the bag on their back...All are waiting for their parents to pick them up...The teachers are standing with them by holding hands...The toddlers are playing with each other by their hands...One of the toddler among them,whose age is 5 years,is standing there without doing anything...He is waiting for his parents eagerly because his dad promised him that they will go to the amusement park today...

Many toddlers went to home with their parents..Many are still waiting...The toddler is playing with his shirt...

"Will you eat something??" One of the teachers said to the toddler....The toddler looked at his teacher and shook his head as no with his cute smile....The teacher patted his hair......

"GGUKIEEEEEE" The toddler heard his name...He turned his head to the side where the voice came....He smiled when he saw his father and mother...They are another side of the main road while coming with big smiles....

The toddler is happy to see his parents after a long day....He is also waving back to his parents and also is jumping with his cute bag...The teacher is also smiling at looking at their cute gestures......Finally the toddler can go to amusement park with his parnets....

But one sudden change makes already turn around....The toddler gets frozen at his place....He widens his eyes and wants to scream loudly but it is his out of capability....The tears are falling from his eyes without any sobbing sound....The teacher immediately holds him and hide the toddler's face in his neck....

It will be devastating if a son see his parents dead bodies on the road......
The wish of going amusement park is unfulfilled......

~~~After 13 Years~~~

A middle age man is entering to a luxurious house which looks like a mansion....The man is holding someone's hand who is walking behind him....One of the maid gestures them to sit on the living room....They agreed and sat one of big couch...

Soon a handsome man is walking from the other side of the house...The middle age man and the other person stood up when they saw the handsome man....

"Good afternoon..." The handsome man said...

"Good afternoon..." The middle age man said...

"You are the new secretary of the Kim??" The handsome man said...

"Yes...I am Jeon Shin..." The middle age man said...

"Nice to meet you..I am Kim Seokjin....I hope you know who I am..." The handsome said...

"Yes yes...Nice to meet you Seokjinshi.." Shin said...

"Uhhh..If you don't mind who is he??" Seokjin said while pointing to the other person who is standing beside Shin....

"Ohh...He is my nephew...I told about him to Mr.Kim...He said it is okay...He can stay with me at the cottage which you give me..." Shin said and hold the person's hand tightly...

"It's absolutely fine...Don't worry about that...What's your name little guy??" Seokjin said with loving smile...

The person looked at his uncle and lowered his head then....

"His name Jungguk...Jeon Jungguk...Uhhh....He can't talk.....From his childhood he is mute..." Shin said and tugged Jungguk's shirt...Jungguk looked at him... Shin shook his head as like he was saying not to worry...

Jungguk smiled at his uncle and looked at Seokjin...Then he did some hand gestures to his uncle...Shin chuckled....

"Seokjinshi....He said you are really handsome..." Shin said...

Seokjin smiled and looked at Jungguk like he was adoring Jungguk at their first meet.....

To be continue~~

(Hello guys...Your author is back🤓I hope you like this first part of the new story....I need all of your comments....This story will be really amazing I hope....I will try my best to make this story best and give you uploads all days...I will be happy if you all appreciate this story....I love you guys....See you tomorrow💜)