Part twenty three

"Where are you going??" Seokjin said to Taehyung who was getting ready in his room....

"Ohh..I am going with Ggukiee...He and Shin uncle are going to the hospital for Ggukiee's check up.." Taehyung said without turning behind and was busy to comb his hair....

Seokjin smiled....He knew Taehyung was so kind and soft hearted boy....He was also hoping for Jungguk so that he could hear...

"Okay....Don't trouble them..." Seokjin said and walked to Taehyung's bed side....He was so annoyed because Taehyung was so clumsy like his elder brother...

"How many times I told you to keep clean your bed after getting up from sleep??" Seokjin said and began to fold the blanket...

Before Taehyung argue,Seokjin said,

"Yesterday I was not here...Then who did arrange your bed??"

Taehyung then remembered that Jungguk arranged his bed...He also remembered how he told Jungguk that he liked him....Taehyung smiled without noticing that Seokjin was watching him....

"You brat...Why are you smiling like a fool???I know you asked any maid to clean the room....What am I going to do with you??" Seokjin shook his head as disbelief and arranged Taehyung's study table....

After that Taehyung didn’t tell Seokjin about who arranged the bed..He wanted to keep that within himself because it was his private talk.....Taehyung fully got ready and walked downstairs to see Jungguk...He saw Jungguk and Shin were already there...He understood they were there for him....He walked to them and waved to Jungguk...Jungguk waved at him but not as usual...Taehyung didn’t know why....He thought he would ask Jungguk after some time....

"Shin take our car....You can go on time.."
Namjoon said..

"It's okay sir...I am going to call a cab.." Shin replied...

"Shin...You are our family part...You are not only my secretary....Don't hesitate to us.." Namjoon calmly said....

Shin smiled and felt so good to hear Namjoon's words...He nodded to Namjoon....

"Taehyung,Shin told me you are also going....Don't trouble them and take care of Jungguk..." Namjoon said...

Taehyung nodded happily and stood beside Jungguk....Seokjin walked and stood up in front of Jungguk....He patted Jungguk's head then signed Jungguk to smile.....

"Don't worry....Everything will be fine..." Seokjin whispered....Jungguk looked at Shin and Shin signed him that what Seokjin said....Jungguk looked at Seokjin with teary eyes....He hugged Seokjin suddenly....Seokjin hold Jungguk and patted his back....His eyes were also watery.....Thess days,he felt Jungguk so close....He thought Jungguk as he thought for Taehyung.....

Taehyung was looking at them and feeling so emotional.....He knew Jungguk was so sensitive....He decided himself if Jungguk would accept him he would anything for Jungguk to happy....
Jungguk broke the hug and Seokjin wiped the tears from Jungguk's face..After that Shin,Taehyung and Jungguk went out and got inside the car which was waiting for them at the gate....Shin sat on the passenger seat and the two young boys sat on the back seat....The car started....Jungguk was looking at outside through the window....Taehyung was looking at silent Jungguk...He understood Jungguk was nervous and afraid....He didn’t know how he could read Jungguk's emotion....Maybe it was easy or Jungguk was like open book to read....

After giving the kiss yesterday,Taehyung confidently hold Jungguk's hand which was resting on the seat....Jungguk flinched at sudden touch...He looked at Taehyung who was looking at him already.....Taehyung hold Jungguk's hand tighly and Jungguk didn’t protest to move away....Maybe he was so lost in his thought or maybe he liked that action....

Taehyung took out his phone and wrote something in it with his other hand....Jungguk's phone vibrated and Jungguk understood Taehyung sent a message...He also took out his phone and opned the message....

"Don't afraid....I am here with you...Nothing will happen bad....You can hear...My heart is telling....And my heart is never been wronged..."

Jungguk felt the words in his heart....After Shin someone told him that he had someone beside him....And the words came from the person for whom Jungguk had something in his heart.....

And about his hearing,he didn't know what would happen..But he had to be strong...And he trused Taehyung...That mean,he trusted Taehyung's words.....

Maybe......Maybe he could trust Taehyung's heart........

Jungguk nodded to Taehyung and Taehyung smiled....And both of them didn’t move their hands....One was happy because the other was trusting his words and the other was feeling safe because the one was keeping him safe with his words..........

They both were enjoying the outside's nature with holding hands and trust in their hearts for each other....

To be continue~~

(Did you like this part?????

I wish I had someone like Taehyung who could calm me with his words.🙂🙂

Anyway comment guys and are you ready for Jealousy Taehyung????😌)