Part thirty seven

"Thank you Yoongishi for coming and also doing business with me..." Seong said..

They were in the Yoongi's car after leaving the Kim mansion...

"Thanks to you also for trusting in me..." Yoongi said...

"Do you know the Kim before this business??" Yoongi said

"N-No....He is a big businessman... I never thought we would be doing a project....I was the one who approached him...And luckily he invited me to his business..." Seong said very carefully because he was not expecting the question....

"Oh I see..." Yoongi said and looked outside of the window...

After twenty minutes,Yoongi dropped Seong at the main road and then Seong got into his car....

"He is so dumb to invite me to his business....Finally I saw him....He cleared my path to do my work soon....I should start my work tomorrow...."

At the Kim mansion,Seokjin and Namjoon was praising Jungguk for the cookies and Junguk was feeling shy...Because he was not used to praising....He was missing his uncle because he saw his uncle in the morning...He knew his uncle was out of town for some work....

And at that moment Shin came with smiling face....Jungguk looked at him and ran to his uncle to hug him...And he did it...Shin hugged back also...

"You missed me that much I see..." Shin said...Jungguk broke the hug and smiled to his uncle...

"See I bought waffle for you and Taehyung..." Shin said and showed the waffle packet....Jungguk took them and ran to Taehyung who was already drooling for the waffle when he heard...🤦‍♀️

"You sit on the table...I will bring your dinner..." Seokjin said to Shin...

"It's fine Seokjinshi...I already ate..." Shin said..

"Okay then Shin...I have to tell you something..." Namjoon said and gestured him to sit....And Shin did it...

While Seokjin was serving the waffles to the two young boys on the dining table...They were giggling don't know for what reason.....

"You missed our clients today...But don't worry....Tomorrow we will see our new clients...Set all the details for the project tomorrow..." Namjoon said...And Shin nodded....

After the discussion and waffle eating,Shin and Jungguk went to their cottage....Jungguk was arranging his dry cloths in his room....But he heard his uncle voice....Again the worrying voice....He heard all of the words of his uncle without noticing from his uncle....

"He is here!!!! Why didn’t you tell me??? You are so selfish....You didn’t tell me at first that time and also now you hide this from me...."

"I know what I am doing...I will protect him to my last day....I will never leave him and never let him to face anything..."

"Yeah...He didn’t know it...He is my innocent child....I am hanging up now...Don't do anything for me....I will do my own now..." Shin said and cut the call....He didn’t notice that Jungguk heard everything....

Jungguk was shocked...He was observing his uncle for some days...And he noticed his uncle was so worried for something....Worried less scared should say...He never had seen his uncle like that...More than that he was thinking why his uncle said that day that he would protect him....Was his life in danger???
Was someone bothing him and his uncle???But who???Because he knew thay they had no relation with their relatives and friends after his parents deaths....And who was the person????He had to find this...He didn’t know how but he would sure he would share his thoughts with Taehyung because only he could help Jungguk.....