Part fourteen

[Before reading this part I want to request you to listen the song "What makes you beautiful" by One Direction.....Listen while reading it...You will get the vibe...]

                   ***************

Taehyung was laying on the bed with smiling face...He was smiling like four hours...His smile wasn’t going because he was feeling really happy.....Why not???If something happened with you like a good incident and you didn’t expect that at all,then you would be happy right...And that happiness would be doubled if any close person did it for you...Close person or say special person???It would be just amazing feelings if someone would experience kind of this incident...

Taehyung experienced that incident...The unstoppable smile was cause of that....He couldn’t forget the incident which happened some hours ago....Taehyung moved by his side and took a thing from the bedside table....He was looking at that gorgeous thing according to him and smiling like a crazy person....He put that thing on his chest and took a deep breath....Then he let his words...

"What are you doing to me Ggukiee??"

~[FLASHBACK SOME HOURS AGO]~

Jungguk was holding the thing which was pointed by Taehyung some seconds ago....He hesitately gave the card to Taehyung which he made only for Taehyung....His hand was trembling because he was scared that Taehyung wouldn’t like it...Taehyung might be laugh in his heart because of seeing Jungguk's childish thing...In these age who would give handmade card to anyone???That was the scary thing which Jungguk's thought....

Taehyung looked the card on Jungguk's tremblimg hand...He took the card from Jungguk's hand and was amazed by seeing a beautiful and cute card....He opened the page of the card and read the words on it....

"Thank you for taking care of me...
  Thank you for talking with me...
  Thank you for offering me to be with you     on your project.....
  And Thank you for being my first friend in    my life...."

Taehyung looked at Jungguk...He couldn’t believe that he was Jungguk's first friend in his life...That was really unbelievable...How could someone be without any friend????How????
Taehyung felt happy....Taehyung felt really really happy.....Jungguk called him as his first friend......First friend in his life.....Taehyung was the first one....That mean many things....

That mean Jungguk trusted Taehyung for some reason...That mean Jungguk could rely on Taehyung as his friend...That mean Jungguk thought about Taehyung for something...That mean he was okay to be with Taehyung.....

Taehyung looked at Jungguk after looking at the card...He saw Jungguk was playing with his own fingers...Taehyung understood Jungguk was nervous...Taehyung stood up from his place and walked in the middle of the room...Then he stood there...Jungguk saw the actions of Taehyung....He thought Taehyung didn’t like the card and was going to place that somewhere...But he was wrong....The next action was really unexpected and weird for him...

Taehyung was dancing crazily like he achieved something really precious...Jungguk was giggling by seeing Taehyung's craziness...Taehyung was looking really funny and............And cute....
Jungguk mentally slapped himself for thinking like that..But still he was laughing looking at Taehyung.....Taehyung stopped his dance and saw the beautiful laughing face of Jungguk...That was really precious to see....

Taehyung was beyond surprised by hearing Jungguk's laughing sound....That was really sweet to hear...Not annoying sound,not loud sound...That was balanced sound....Taehyung was standing on his place with hearing Jungguk's laughing sound and seeing Jungguk's beautiful face....

Suddenly Taehyung thought if Jungguk could talk then it would be really sweet to hear....Was Jungguk mute from his birth??Or did something happen with him really bad and that's why he was like this???
Taehyung never heard anything about why Jungguk was mute....He wanted to know that...He wanted to know if Jungguk could ever talk or hear...Sudden desperation made Taehyung more close to Jungguk....
For knowing more,he would do anything....

Taehyung took his notebook from his study table and wrote something...He turned behind and showed it to Jungguk...

When Jungguk read the words his cheeks became red suddenly...His eyes were blinking rapidly...He felt butteflies on his stomach...His hearbeat gotten faster...His hold his fingers tightly by other hand fingers...He looked at the ground... That shy face didn't unnoticed by Taehyung...Taehyung smiled....He wrote the right thing...

"Your laughing face was really beautiful...That what makes you really beautiful...."

Later the time went like fast...Taehyung thanked Jungguk for letting him to Jungguk's friend...Then Taehyung told Jungguk about his winning..Jungguk was really happy to hear that....Taehyung didn't ask about Jungguk's crying because he didn't wanna ruin Jungguk's happy face..That he could ask some other time.....They spent their time with a new bond....With a new friendship....Or with new feelings which were hidden......

~[FLASHBACK END]~

Taehyung looked at the card last time and went to his dreamland with a loving smile....

On the other hand,Jungguk was also smiling like a fool....For the first time he was feeling something weird...But that was a good feeling....He was happy to have his first friend like Taehyung...He was thinking Taehyung's words again and again.....Nobody told him like that ever......Taehyung told he was beautiful...That what made him beautiful....

To be continue~~

To be continue~~

(My favourite part is this....I was smiling like a fool like them while I was writing...This song suit with this part perfectly.......
Well,I was listening this and suddenly an idea came to mind how to add this song as a part....

Do you like this??????Tell me guys....Everyone do comment...

Many interesting part will coming......
See you soon💜)