Part Two

Shin and Jungguk were watching their cottage which was given from Kims...Jungguk was admiring the house which was really big for two people according to him...But he liked that place...Shin understood that by looking Jungguk's sparkling doe eyes...He smiled...

Shin tapped Jungguk's shoulder and Jungguk looked at him...

"You like the place I can see..." Shin said while using sign language....He always do that...Because of Jungguk's inability Jungguk also hearing problem...When they were at Busan Shin took him to the doctor...They told him that it can be cured but for that they have to arrange big amount of money...Shin started the process but it had to stop in the middle because he didn’t have enough money...And coming to Seoul as Kim's secretary it is a big chance for him to treat Jungguk...But he always talk when he use language because he always hopes maybe some miracle will happen and Jungguk can heard him...So it becomes a habit of him.....

Jungguk nodded while showing his uncle his bunny smile...

"That's good...Now take that left side room and I will take this right side room...First take a shower and arrange your wardrobe..." Shin signed...Jungguk nodded and went to his new room...

Jungkook looked at his room and alreadt loved it...Because it was not so big and not so small...He walked to side of the window and opened it....Cold breeze touched his face and he felt good...He looked at the outside and he saw the Kim mansion...Mainly the backside of the mansion he saw...He saw the big balcony at the second floor which was lighten by an yellow light...Beside that all the place were lighten by white light on the first floor...

He felt cold so he closed the window and went to his bags...He opened his one bag which had his cloths...He took his night pajama and went for the shower...
After twenty minutes he went out of the washroom and was drying his hair....He walked to outside of his room while doing that...

He was wanting his uncle but he saw his uncle was talking with someone...That person's face was covering by his uncle's body...So Jungkook didn’t saw the exact face...He was tip toeing to see the person but he failed because he was not that tall...

He couldn't go there because of some reasons...First one,he was mute..It was obvious reason...Second was he didn’t know how to interect someone at the first meeting...So always had some social issues...He always had Shin by his side at new place and crowded place or he didn’t go out....

He saw Shin took something from the unknown person...Then Shin bowed...Jungguk was wandering who was the person..He again tip toed...He then saw the glimps of that person's eyes and black hair...Then the person left from there while Jungguk was standing with curious eyes....Shin closed the door and turned behind...He saw Jungguk had curious face....He walked towards Jungguk...

"Did you have shower??" Shin signed...

Jungguk nodded...Jungguk did some signed which mean "Who are you talking with??"

"Uhh...Him....He is young master...The younger Kim...He came here to give us this food which Seokjinshi have sent for us...Because we have no grocery right now..." Shin said with signing....

Jungguk nodded and gave Shin a thumbs up....

"You can arrange this on the dining room while I will go for a quick shower.." Shin signed and took the food packet from the side table....Jungguk hold them and signed Shin that "he should come fast"...

Shin gave him a salute and ran to his room...Jungguk giggled...When he was turning he saw a shiny thing on the door floor...He walked towards that side and saw a beautiful key chain was on the floor...He took that and was admiring the key chain...He thought he didn’t have any key chain and he never saw any key chain with Shin...If Shin had any he would know because Shin always did shopping with him...
Then he remembered this could be that person's who came before ago....He thought he should keep this safely and would give Shin to return to that person...He put that on his pajama's pocket and went to the dining room....

He put that on his pajama's pocket and went to the dining room

To be continue~~

(Hello This is your author...I know this part maybe bored you but it is a start.....I know you know my writing that how I want to write with details because I want to give you a part which you can feel real....So here it is...

By the who is that person who had black hair??  I know you already knew...
Believe me this part is so meaningful for upcoming the parts....

See you tomorrow with double updates🫠💜)