Part twenty two

Taehyung was feeling like heart broken... He didn’t expect that answer from Jungguk...Well,it would be really shocking if Jungguk said he liked someone..And that happened with Taehyung...For him,he knew Jungguk was introvert..And Jungguk also told him that he was Jungguk's first friend in life...Then why didn’t Jungguk tell him??And who woul be that person of Jungguk's crush???

Taehyung expression changed from happy to sad...And Jungguk saw that...He was mentally laughing...For the first time he pranked with someone....Yes....Jungguk decided to prank with Taehyung....But he didn’t lie to Taehyung...He liked someone...And he was sure about that...And that person was none other than Taehyung...When he saw the expression of Taehyung,he didn’t understand why Taehyung's expression become like that...He felt bad so he decided to tell Taehyung that he was pranking....But he couldn’t stop his laughing...When Taehyung heard Jungguk's giggle as laughing sound he looked up and saw Jungguk was laughing and he was looking beautiful...And that was hit Taehyung's heart....So whipped boy......

Jungguk sent a message to Taehyung...Taehyung opned and saw...

"Sorry...I did a prank with you..."

Taehyung opened his mouth like "O"... He didn’t this action from Jungguk...Jungguk was not like that kind of boy who prank with someone....Taehyung saw the bunny smile from Jungguk...He was happy he could see that side of Jungguk....Taehyung replied Jungguk's message...

"You gave me heart attack.."

Jungguk also replied him...

"Why??"

"Do you trust me??" Taehyung sent..

Taehyung's sudden question made Jungguk to look up...He nodded his head as yes...He trusted Taehyung....

Taehyung looked at him...He moved close to Jungguk and Jungguk's heart became fast....Taehyung hold Jungguk's right cheek and looked at him....Jungguk's heart became restless...Taehyung was close to him...And the hold on a cheek that made Jungguk's eyes frozen....The next action made Jungguk's heart melt.....
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Taehyung kissed Jungguk on Jungguk's forhead..........

Jungguk closed his eyes at sudden action....Jungguk's heart was doing lole this...

Thump

Thump

Thump

Jungguk opened his eyes slowly and looked at Taehyung who was already looking at him....Taehyung caressed Jungguk's cheek and then moved away...
Jungguk was so red because of shyness...

Taehyung kissed him!!!!!!

Really!!!!!!

Why!!!!

And how was Jungguk so fine with that!!!

And why did Jungguk like that!!!!!

Their beautiful moment broke by a maid who came to inform that Seokjin came and called them....The two boys didn’t look at each other....They walked downstairs to see Seokjin....

(Time skip)

Jungguk was laying on the bed and remembering the incident at the afternoon...He touched his forhead and smiled....He was smiling like a fool...After the incident they didn’t talk... They also were feeling shy to look at each other...
Jungguk just waved at Taehyung when he was going to cottage...

Suddenly Jungguk phone vibrated and Jungguk saw Taehyung's message...He immediately opened it...

"Are you sleeping Ggukiee??"

"No..Just laying" Jungguk replied

"Ohh...Why aren't you sleeping??"

"Sleep isn’t coming...Why are you wake??"

"Same reason....I want to ask you something.."

"Yeah Taehyungie"

"Did I let you feel uncomfortable when I did that??"

Jungguk blushed...He knew what Taehyung was talking about.....He didn’t feel uncomfortable at all...But how could he say???But still he wrote with courage...

"No.."

Taehyung was kicking his legs with excitement...Jungguk didn’t feel uncomfortable...Mean he might be like that....

"Okay...Go to sleep....It's late...Good night Ggukiee.."

Jungguk replied quickly...

"Taehyungie"

"Yes Ggukiee"

"Tomorrow uncle will let me see to the doctor...."

"Really!!!Don't afraid Ggukiee...You will be fine soon....Are you scared??"

"No...I just want to say that will you come with me??" Jungguk didn’t know Taehyung would come or not...If Taehyung would with him he would be really relax in the hospital....

"I will come sure with you Ggukiee.."
Taehyung replied with so much on love im his heart.....

To be continue~~

(They are so romantic.....I remembered Taetae and Ggukah🥺🥺

By the way in part 21 "Taehyungie" didn’t come...I forgot to write that...But now I edited....

Anyway do you like this part???Tell me soon🙂🔥
See you soon and love you always guys💜)