Part therty six

Taehyung was sulking while changing his school uniform....Why????Because he got to know that the guest would dinner with them and for that Taehyung had to present there....He thought today he and Jungguk would have video game date...But that wouldn’t happen....But he was happy at least Jungguk would be with him at dinner.....

Taehyung changed his cloths and went to downstairs to Jungguk came or not....He came down and heard his hyungs boring talks....

"Mr.Kim I told you my newly business partner will also coming...." Seong said...

"Yeah...I am also waiting for him....I heard he is a well-built businessman...." Namjoon said...

"Yeah....He came to Korea two years ago...And I came to know that he wanted to business with me...I was really surprised because I didn’t meet him once...How could he know me!!But when I met him I was astonished because he is really big businessman...." Seong said...

"That's mysterious..." Namjoon said...

"We are excited to meet him..." Seokjin said after hearing about the stranger....

Taehyung also heard but ignored it....Because his mind was in the door to see his little cute Ggukiee.....

Jungguk closed the house door and started to walk towards Kim mansiom...He was excited...Because he made cookies last night for the Kim...And do you wanna know a secret???👀

Jungguk made love shaped cookies for Taehyung only..🤫

That's why he was excited to surprise Taehyung....

While he was lost in his thoughts he bumped into someone....He stood like a stick and saw a black coatman was front of him....The man was looking at him...And the stare Jungguk didn’t like...

Poor Jungguk wanted to say sorry for bumping but how he could????
He just bowed and bowed like 90 degree angle...The coatman looked at him and ignored him...He walked towards the door the mansion....

Jungguk felt hurt....He thought the man was pissed off by him....After some minutes he entered to the mansion with little sad heart....

"Ggukieeee" Taehyung screamed and ran to his Ggukiee...

Jungguk smiled shyly....How not!!! His Taehyung was screaming his name loudly in front of many people..Not many people...But according to him there were many people.....

Taehyung hold Jungguk's hand and dragged him inside....He stood up in front of the people....

Jungguk noticed there was another man in black coat....Who were they??Jungguk thought.....

"Jungguk you came...Go with Taehyung to his room...I will call you both when the dinner will be ready..." Seokjin said....

"He is???" Seong said...

"He is the nephew of my secretary....But he is also little brother of mine.." Namjoon said and looked at Jungguk with a smile...

Jungguk heard it and he also smiled...Then he bowed to the man....

The black coat man finally found his target.... He looked at Jungguk head to toe....

"He is also my boyfriend" Taehyung mentally said when he heard his was introducing his boyfriend to others.....

"Ggukiee let's go..." Taehyung said and they went upstairs.....

(Time skip)

Jungguk and Taehyung were playing video games...Jungguk was winning and Taehyung was sulking...But he was happy to see happy Jungguk....Suddenly he noticed Jungguk had a packet with him...He stopped his playing...

"Ggukiee what is in that???" Taehyung said while pointing the packet....Jungguk looked at Taehyung's finger's direction and he became shy....He slowly put out the boxes from the packet......He put the two boxes in front of Taehyung....Taehyung once looked at Jungguk and again looked at the boxes....He hold one box and opened it....He widened his mouth....So many cookies in the box....

"You made these for me???" Taehyung excitedly said....

Jungguk nodded shyly....

"You are the best boyfriend Ggukiee...." Taehyung said and was going to bite one cookie...But Jungguk stopped him by holding his hand....

Taehyung was looking at him...Jungguk pointed the other box to him....Taehyung put the first box and hold the secind box and opened it....

Taehyung became shy...His cheeks became red....Because there were cute little heart shaped cookies.....And there was also a note...

"For Taehyungiee only..."

Taehyung looked at Jungguk shyly and Jungguk also was feeling shy....🥹🥹

"Are these mine??"Taehyung said in a low tone....Jungguk nodded....

Taehyung gave a sweet little peck on Jungguk's cheek hurriedly and moved away....

Jungguk's heart stopped for suddenly action..And it began to beat fast....His cheeks became crimson red....

Taehyung took a bite of cookie and loved the taste....

"Thish ish sho good Ggukiee...I lobe you..."Taehyung said while having the cookie on his mouth....

Jungguk felt happy that Taehyung loved his cookie.....

(Time skip)

The Kims,Jungguk and the guest were having dinner...Taehyung and Jungguk sat side by side....Before having dinner,Jungguk gave the cookies to Seokjin who was beyond happy to see that....

Jungguk noticed the black coat man whose name was Seong which he got to know from Taehyung,was looking at him...Jungguk felt uncomfortable..But he didn’t say anything because the person was Namjoon's guest...But he was relaxed that Taehyung was beside of him...He also noticed the other black coat man was silent....

After having dinner the young couple went to Taehyung's room.... They didn’t notice someone was staring at them with unknowing eyes....

"It's nice to meet you Mr.Kim...Thank you for the dinner...." Seong said...

"Nice to meet you too...I am happy that we are going to be partners....Shin will give the next details tomorrow...He is right now out of the city...." Namjoon said...

"It's okay...I will see him soon..." Seong said and mentally smirked...

Namjoon looked at another man and smiled like a gentleman...

"It's nice to meet you too...I am happy that I had a chance to meet you....Thank you for collaborating with us Mr.Min Yoongi....." Namjoon said and shaked hand with the man whose name was Min Yoongi.......

" Namjoon said and shaked hand with the man whose name was Min Yoongi

To be continue~~

(This is you author....Another character is herrrrreeeeeeeeee🕺🕺

I finally put all the members in the story...

Did you expect this???? I told you I gave you hint...I put Yonngi's picture on my profile yesterday😉

What is the role of Yoongi????

Why did Seong smirked after hearing Shin's name???

Who was looking at Jungguk and Taehyung???

The suspense is getting bigger and bigger...
I will upload the next part at night...Comment your opinions💜)