Part eleven

Two days had passed and Jungguk's condition was good then...His rashes were almost gone...In these two days,he didn’t go out...He stayed in his room...He enjoyed his alone time with himself...If say alone,it will be lie...Because those two days he had a regular visitor...Can you guess who?????

None other than Kim Taehyung....Taehyung always came to check his condition...He came thrice in a day.....He came with healthy food which can eat by someone who have fever...Seokjin made that basically...Seokjin also visited Jungguk when he came to know that Jungguk was sick....Jungguk and Shin were greatful to Seokjin for that....Taehyung came in the morning,in the afternoon and in the evening...He also finished his project and showed the pic to Jungguk because he couldn’t let Jungguk to see the original one...Because he again would have allergy...

If we say about Jungguk's thought for Taehyung visiting,he was really surprised...Because in those two days,Taehyung really took care of him...Jungguk couldn’t say no because he saw the sincerity of Taehyung....Taehyung's behaviour really impressed him...Not just imrpessed him...He didn’t know why he always felt shy around Taehyung....
Whenever Taehyung and he played rock,paper,scissor,whenever they made paper plane,whenever Taehyung danced crazily Jungguk always felt something on his heart....He always ignored that feeling because he didn’t wanna focus on that...
He felt happy those two days...He felt a true friend beside him...He felt he could break his promise which he made early....
He felt a friend like Taehyung always be his side.....Jungguk was really greatful to Taehyung for those two days...

For thanking Taehyung and offering a friendship proposal,Jungguk was heading to Kim mansion with something on his hand...Today his uncle didn’t drop him to the Kim mansion because Shin gone early to the office..So Jungguk was walking alone....He entered to the Kim mansion and saw Seokjin was reading on the couch of the living room...Seokjin heard someone's footsteps and looked up...

Seokjin saw the cute boba ball shaped hair cut boy was coming towards him....Seokjin smiled...He waved at Jungguk and signed to sit beside him...Jungguk smiled and sat beside Seokjin...Seokjin told him by writing on Jungguk's notebook that Taehyung was at his school...Junggik nodded....

Seokjin knew the bond of Taehyung and Jungguk...How could he not know??
When Jungguk was ill Taehyung was hella worried and made Seokjin more worried...He knew Taehyung's nature...Taehyung loved to make friend...Taehyung had a bubbly nature which everyone loved about him...He was sure Jungguk was really close friend of Taehyung now....

Seokjin noticed a thing on Jungguk's hand...He looked at Jungguk who was looking at him...Seokjin pointed to the thing...He was asking what was it....Jungguk's face gotten red...The reason was unknown...He was smiling....He wrote something on his notebook and showed to Seokjin...

"I made a "Thank you" card for Taehyung....He took care of me when I was sick...That's why..."

Seokjin smiled...He really loved the boy...So sweet boy and kind hearted...Seokjin thumbs-up and smiled to Jungguk....Jungguk was waitinf for Taehyung to give it......

(Time skip)

Jungguk and Seokjin had lunch...After lunch,Seokjin was working on his laptop in his room and Jungguk was at living room...He was basically waiting for Taehyung...It was the time when Taehyung comes from school....Jungguk was so excited...He felt some dirt on his hand...He stood up to wash his hand...He went to the washroom....

Taehyung came inside of his house....Not alone....A boy was with him....They were laughing and hitting playfully each other....Taehyung was emerged with his friend that he didn’t notice someone's presence behind him....They both walked upstairs...Still didn’t felt anyone presence....Taehyung and the boy reached to Taehyung's room and closed the door with loud thud without seeing behind......

There was Jungguk standing in front of Taehyung's door with tears on his eyes....He felt like numb....He felt like useless....All the excitement to see Taehyung reached down....
When Jungguk came out of the washroom,he saw Taehyung was going upstairs...Not alone...A boy....Taehyung's one hand was on other's shoulder and they were hitting each other playfully...Jungguk walkes behind Taehyung to reach him...But he failed....He felt so bad to be mute...If he could talk then,Taehyung could hear him....Jungguk never felt this kind of feeling....He didn’t know why he was feeling broken....

Jungguk ran downstairs while crying...He went out of the mansion to go to the cottage....His crying face didn’t unnotice by someone......

At Taehyung's room,Taehyung and his close friend were talking about something important....

"So when can I meet him??"

"Why are you so impatient???? First let me change...I also can't wait to tell Jungguk that I won first prize for the project....He will be really happy to hear that Jiminiee...."
Taehyung said....

Little did he know what he had done without noticing could change everything which he was planning........

To be continue~~

(Hello this is your author....When I was writing this I felt Jungguk....Really....Sometime in out life,we want to do something excitedly but it can be vain if something happen in unnoticingly....

So do you like this part????

What do you think about Jimin's part in the story???

Can Taehyung know about Jungguk's current feeling????

Tell me in the comment guys....See you soon💜)