Part three

Jungguk took out all the food from the packet...The food were really huge for them...There were jajjanmayeon,bulgogi,kimchi rice,kimbap,wottoek,sandwich,two pastries and cold drinks....They can eat them for two days...Jungguk thanked Seokjin in his heart....He took the food on the two plates  for two person...Rest of the food he put into the fridge....He saw Shin came therr after 10minutes...

"Oh man!!!This much food!!!" Shin was surprised by looking at the food numbers...

Jungguk grinned....He signed to Shin which mean "There are more...I put them into the fridge..."

"That's my good boy.." Shin replied with signing and patted Jungguk's head...Jungguk became shy....
They sat on the chairs..There were four chairs of the dining tablr...It's small but beautiful..They started to eat with happy smile...Shin was giving some portions from his food to Jungguk time to time...Jungguk was whining....But he couldn’t stop his uncle for doing that because whenever he tried Shin told him shut his beautiful mouth....They ate the food happily and Shin did the dish wash...Then Shin made Jungguk to sleep on Jungguk's room and the little one already drifted on his dreamland...Shin didn't switch off the light of the room because he knew Jungguk wouldn’t like that....He the closed the door silently and went to his own room for a good sleep....

That's how they passed their first day in the Seoul...For Jungguk,he had forgotten the mention of key chain to his uncle long time ago...........

(Time skip)

The ray of the sun was peeping in the room...Thought the window was closed but the sun light was strong...The light came to Jungguk's face directly who was waggling on the bed...He opened his eyes and blinked more to adjust the day light....
He sat on the bed and yawned...He stood up and opened the window....The strong sunlight hit his face...But that was okay for him...He looked outside which was different from the last night...There was a garden with colourful flowers and also he saw a swing....He looked at the balcony of the second floor...The door of the balcony was closed just like yesterday.....He stretched his body and went to his washroom and did his morning routine..He changed his pajama to t-shirt and pant and went outside to see his uncle...He saw his uncle was arranging the breakfast...He was surprised because he didn’t have grocery then how had Shin this breakfast??

Jungguk clapped and got his uncle's attention...Shin looked at the sound direction...

"Good morning" Shin said and signed Jungguk to sit...

Jungguk signed to him which mean "How did you arrange this??"

"Ohh this...I went to near supershop and buy these...No more talk...Start to eat...I have to go to the office with Sir and I will drop you at Kim mansion....It is new place for you..I can't let you alone in here...Is it okay to you???" Shin signed...

Jungguk nodded and smiled...His uncle loved him a lot....They ate their breakfast peacefully....After getting ready,Shin took his bag and hold Jungguk's hand after locking the house door...Before Jungguk took one notebook and one pen with himself.... Why??Will know soon.....

Jungguk and Shin entered to the Kim mansion...They saw Seokjin was talking with someone...They couldn’t see the person because he was back facing him...Jungguk was holding his notebook tightly on his chest...
Seokjin saw the others and smiled...The other turned behind and Shin saw his sir...The older Kim.....Kim Namjoon....

"Shinshi you came...Did you have your breakfast??" Seokjin said...

"Yes Seokjinshi...We had...Thank you for sending the food yesterday..." Shin bowed...Seeing Shin,Jungguk also bowed..

"Don't bow...You are older than me..." Seokjin said with smile...

"Good morning sir..." Shin bowed to Namjoon...