Part twelve

Jungguk was sitting at the garden...He didn’t go to his home...He didn’t feel go to there...He wanted peace...He wanted silent space...And he found the garden which was the right beside of the garden...He was sobbing badly...He didn’t know the reason..But.he felt like to cry...The "Thank you" card was on his hand...He looked at the card...His some tears dropped on the card...He was just crying....

If Shin would see Jungguk like in this state,he would be really shocked....Because after his parents deaths Jungguk didn’t cry....Shin never had seen Jungguk's crying face...Because Jugnguk didn’t let anyone to see...He wasn't weak as he thought...He was mute and he also couldn’t hear because of a reason...He accepted his lacks...He didn’t show his weakness because if people would see his weakness they would surely make fun of him....So,no situation happend so that he would cry...

But today hit him different...He cried after so many years...He let out his weakness...Why?????He didn’t know....He just knew Taehyung's ignore hurt him very much...He didn’t angry at Taehyung...He angry at himself...Why was he mute???Why???
He knew he was over-reacting....But he didn’t know why...He just wanted to show the card and talk with Taehyung...He just wanted to tell Taehyung that he was his first friend.....He just wanted to tell this secret to Taehyung....But it didn’t happen....It didn’t....Jungguk never felt like this weak....Never...Taehyung maybe had really an important place in Jungguk's life....

Jungguk hold his knees and that touched his chest....He was sniffing....

At the Kim mansion,Taehyung changed his outfit and was taking the certificate and lottle trophy from his bag...Jimin was playing on his phone...Taehyung was so excited to see the trophy to Jungguk....

Suddenly Seokjin entered to the room with angry face...

"Taehyung what did you do with Jungguk??" Seokjin's voice was loud and angry...

Taehyung and Jimin both flinched at sudden voice...

"I didn’t do anything..." Taehyung simply replied...

"Then why did he go out while crying??" Seokjin said....

Taehyung widened his eyes...He didn’t know anything....He didn’t see Jungguk in the house...Wait was he here??Taehyung thought......

"Was he crying???Was he here today??" Taehyung worriedly spoke...

"Yeah...He was so exci-.." Before Seokjin complete his words,Taehyung worriedly ran out to see Jungguk....

Taehyung ran to outside...He ran towards cottage and saw that was close...Taehyung was worried...Where was Jungguk????He heard sniffing sound from the garden....He walked there and found the boy whom he was searching...

Taehyung heart squished for seeing Jungguk's crying face....He didn’t know what's wrong but he felt sad....He headed to Jungguk and sat beside him...Jungguk felt someone's presence so he looked up....
There was he saw the person for whom he was crying....

Taehyung was looking at him softly....He didn’t wanna see tears on a beautiful face.. Tears doesn’t suit Jungguk as Taehyung thought...Jungguk was crying with no sound...The next action from Taehyung,flinched Jungguk suddenly....

Taehyung wiped Jungguk's precious tears from Jungguk's face...Jungguk was frozen at his place...He felt sudden burn on his body because of Taehyung's touch...He was looking at Taehyung and saw the worried face...Taehyung moved back and looked at Jungguk...He then signed something....

Taehyung pointed at Jungguk's crying face and shook his own head....He mean "Don't cry..."

And that Jungguk understood....

Jungguk had bad luck that he didn’t have his notebook with him...Because he left that at Kim mansion...How could he talk with Taehyung???

Taehyung saw the worried face of Jungguk...Jungguk was holding his hem of the t-shirt tightly which was noticed by Taehyung...Taehyung understood that Jungguk was worried that how he would talk....

Taehyung tapped Jungguk's knee to get attention of Jungguk and he got it immediately....

Jungguk looked at Taehyung and saw Taehyung was pointing at his face and signed as why....Jungguk understood that Taehyung was asking why he cried....Jungguk shook his head and looked at another side....Taehyung felt bad....Why was Jungguk not answering???

Then an idea came in Taehyung's head....

Jungguk saw the next action which brought a little smile on Jungguk's face....

Taehyung was doing aigyo pose in front of him which were really funny....

To be continue~~

(Hey guys....I hope you are doing well...Today I am little bit off.....Just for a reason...But still I tried my best to write this part...

Comment your thoughts and opinions guys....I am seeing the comments or reactions are decreasing...I don't know why....I hope I will get more from today...

By the way do you see the 0.7 trailer of "LOVE IN THE NOVEMBER"??
I still didn’t decide about the plot...It will take much time to ready...Hope my brain will work soon😑

Have a good night💜)